Dr Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt Coconut Oil Reviews

Good - 0

February 24, 2020

Amazing

Amazing product. I love how it just relaxes and takes me away to a whole different place. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone and would definitely buy this product again

February 07, 2019

New fave

I love Dr. teals Epsom Salts. But this is my new fave to add to my nightly bath. This doesn’t dry you skin at all, but has oil in it so when you get out your body is left feeling hydrated. A must try for bath lovers!

January 01, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Pure heaven!!!

I've been using this for the past year and it is pure heaven. You can have your own personal spa experience at home with this product. Leaves you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated and your skin will never feel better.

December 31, 2018
    Florida, United States

Amazing!

I absolutely love this soaking solution. the scent can be a bit strong but it is pleasant and the coconut oil moisturizes and leaves my skin feeling so soft! It’s very relaxing after a long day. Highly recommend!