4.1/5
Dr.pepper Reviews
#101 in Soft Drinks

May 22, 2017

The main flavours I taste are vanilla and cherry which are great! It is always a good mix with any type of liquor. The fact it comes in various varieties such a diet & cherry is also an added bonus!

May 04, 2017

I really do love me some Dr Pepper . Not sure why it's called Dr Pepper because it doesn't taste like pepper like the name suggests lol . If I had to compare it to something I guess I would say Cherries . It definitely has a unique and doesn't take like anything I've ever had before . I don't purchase it often as it is very sweet . But I will pick it up at Walmart on sale once in awhile .

December 05, 2016

i do enjoy the taste of dr.pepper a lot, although i usually don't purchase it, i love it's unique taste compared to other pops, i can never exactly say which is the one thing i dislike about it, it's easier to process while drinking it

September 17, 2016

Couldn't believe how cheap this was! Only 63¢ per flavor, with free shipping! Even with the fast shipping with my prime account, I couldn't wait to refrigerate it when I got it delivered. I just opened it right away. The bottle was as excited to see me as I was to see it - it practically jumped out at me. I'd give this 6 stars if I could.

April 24, 2016

I really do like the taste of Dr. Pepper, I find it to have a unique taste in comparison to other soft drinks out on the market. The only thing with me is I try not to drink pop a lot because they are really high in sugar, and what I call: empty calories. But when I do decide to have a glass of pop, there is a good chance that it is Dr. Pepper.

April 15, 2016

I have loved Dr.Pepper for years it's defiantly one of my all time favorites. This flavour is so different from any other soft drink out there, it's super refreshing and I purchase it all the time.

February 04, 2016

It's my favorite drink. i ocasionnaly purchase one, it's a little like cherry cola, it is also really good as a mix-in for cocktails.

February 04, 2016

Dr. Pepper isn't a favourite of mine. I'm not sure why I don't like the taste of it. It tastes kinda blah to me. I wouldn't recommend this.

January 11, 2016

One of my favourite sodas.
    I love the flavour.
    Always satisfies my pop cravings.

December 18, 2015

Well, this is a bit embarrassing. I am an official Dr. Pepper addict. If you had to give a description for Dr. Pepper, it'd be...something like Cherry. But I don't even like Cherry. Yet I would describe Dr Pepper as Ambrosia of the Gods. Soda straight from the personal stash of a supreme being. It's insanely awesome.

Once you go Pepper, you never go back. Pepperheads, uniiiite.