4.1/5
Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser Reviews

January 23, 2019

Paying a lot for an average cleanser

While I was excited to try this cleanser, I was a little disappointed of its sub-par results despite its costly price tag. I enjoy the clean product aspect however the cost of this cleanser is steep for the results.

January 10, 2019

Definitely Cleans Your Face

I recieved this product as a sample from Sephora. I wear alot of makeup and it is difficult to find products that actually cleans the dirt, makeup and the day off of my face. I usually have to go back in with additional makeup removers to completely remove makeup residue.

Well I do not have to look further! Drunk Elephant CLEANSED my face ONE TIME and brightened it as well. My face felt soft and clean.

The best part is that you do not have to use a lot of the product to work up the suds - a little goes a long way with this product.

I will be purchasing when my sample is finished.

May 04, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Cleaning made easy!

This cleanser is so gentle and easy to use it makes cleaning my face a dream!

I also have lash extensions and because this cleanser has very organic ingredients it’s safe and gentle enough to use around my eyes and not cause loss of my extensions!

Will definitely be using this everyday!

February 23, 2018

Surprisingly good

It's rare that I ever use a cleanser and don't get any rash or irritation, but this cleanser impressed me, not only didn't it not give any irritation but also cleansed my face very very well and left a dry yet moisturized face!!! Score !

June 13, 2017

Great Cleanser!

What it is:
    An innovative jelly cleanser for removing all traces of makeup, excess oil, pollution and any other grime from the day without any residue.

My review:
    I love that this is fragrance free. Cleanses without being irritating or drying. Foams nicely and works great with my Clarisonic.