4.1/5
Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser Reviews

February 18, 2019

LOVE IT

This cleanser is very gentle and it leaves the skin feeling clean without drying it out. I would recommend. the only downside is its price. It is too expensive for a cleanser.

February 18, 2019

The best cleanser Ive used!

This cleanser left my skin so clear and bright. I usually have breakouts and some redness, but had none of that whole I was using this. It is very pricey, however good skincare is worth the investment if you can. My skin never felt tight or dry after using it and honestly never looked so good.

February 16, 2019

This cleanser is ok but it’s not for me

I bought a small size of this since the product line looked great being “clean”. Living in Toronto and having combination skin during the colder months I need a gentle cleanser. My cheeks can be dry in the winter and this cleanser made them feel drier after using. I didnt like the way my skin felt afterwards and will stick to my cleansing balm. Having said that if you have oily skin it may work for you.

February 13, 2019

Pricey but worth it

It is expensive for what it is although I use it at night in the shower before bed and it lives my skin feeling great. It doesnt feel too harsh and still feel clean.

February 01, 2019

Works on Naked Skin

Did not purchase/SEPHORA-Beauty INSIDER Birthday SAMPLE - As I am not a user of cleansers in general I was looking forward to trying a Jelly Cleanser - for the consistency and to see how my skin reacted as there are many cleansers that dry my skin out. I was happily impressed - the texture to me almost felt aloe like, I found it cooling and although my skin didn't feel like it was full of moisture it did not dry out my skin at all. The product is sold as a gentle face wash and make- up remover I cannot answer to the make-up removal part as I used the product on almost clean and naked skin. As a PH-balanced cleanser I am looking forward to using it again to see if it takes of make-up easily especially around the eye area.

All in all a good experience with the product but at $40 for 5 oz-150 ml I want to be assured that it removes my make-up completely when I choose to wear it. This may call for another review.

At the moment a 4 star review.

January 23, 2019

Paying a lot for an average cleanser

While I was excited to try this cleanser, I was a little disappointed of its sub-par results despite its costly price tag. I enjoy the clean product aspect however the cost of this cleanser is steep for the results.

January 10, 2019

Definitely Cleans Your Face

I recieved this product as a sample from Sephora. I wear alot of makeup and it is difficult to find products that actually cleans the dirt, makeup and the day off of my face. I usually have to go back in with additional makeup removers to completely remove makeup residue.

Well I do not have to look further! Drunk Elephant CLEANSED my face ONE TIME and brightened it as well. My face felt soft and clean.

The best part is that you do not have to use a lot of the product to work up the suds - a little goes a long way with this product.

I will be purchasing when my sample is finished.

May 04, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Cleaning made easy!

This cleanser is so gentle and easy to use it makes cleaning my face a dream!

I also have lash extensions and because this cleanser has very organic ingredients it’s safe and gentle enough to use around my eyes and not cause loss of my extensions!

Will definitely be using this everyday!

February 23, 2018

Surprisingly good

It's rare that I ever use a cleanser and don't get any rash or irritation, but this cleanser impressed me, not only didn't it not give any irritation but also cleansed my face very very well and left a dry yet moisturized face!!! Score !

June 13, 2017

Great Cleanser!

What it is:
    An innovative jelly cleanser for removing all traces of makeup, excess oil, pollution and any other grime from the day without any residue.

My review:
    I love that this is fragrance free. Cleanses without being irritating or drying. Foams nicely and works great with my Clarisonic.