Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser Reviews

September 18, 2019

I would buy this over and over again.

I loved getting this as a sample for my birthday. I used it every day and it was amazing for my skin. For years I have struggled with acne and this got rid of it all. It also helped rejuvenate my skin to a baby like softness.

September 11, 2019
    Florida, United States

Ohkay Woooww

At first, applying Drunk Elephant feels a bit like applying aloe vera. It’s got a thick, gel-like texture that we found downright soothing when coupled with room-temperature water. As you lather, the gel produces a satisfying layer of bubbles, reminiscent of a bubble bath — not quite a foam — that’s successful at whisking away makeup. I Absolutely Love This.

September 01, 2019

Not so bad

I got this product as the birthday gift in sephora, i did enjoy it,i have a really sensitive skin and didnt had any bad reaction most i say on the days that i had a full on make up was a bit hard to remove all the makeup in one wash but the days i didnt have any make up my skin did enjoyed and my face was naturally glowing.

August 29, 2019

Worked well, but expensive

I purchased the mini collection because I watched several youtubers talk about it. This product alone is 30$+. It worked like any other face wash to me. However, sometimes I found myself having to wash my face twice in a row because it still didn’t feel clean with this product. For the price of all their items, I expected more

August 28, 2019

Loved this sample

Another bonus sample from Sephora. I love these samples from Sephora- they are great for traveling. I really liked this cleanser. My face felt clean after use. Some cleansers leave your face feeling tight but not this one. Nice light scent too.

July 18, 2019

great cleanser

This cleanser is non irritating and removes all makeup. It only takes a little dab. It produces a nice little foam that's not drying. Has no scent. The tube though has a big problem. It leaks out of the nozzle so you cannot store it on its head. I ended up transferring to another bottle after losing a couple of tablespoons.

July 06, 2019

It works

Got this for free from Sephora and I can say it's alright. Now, I don't wear makeup but it cleans off impurities well. If I didn't get this for free I wouldn't buy it. The proton cream is good though.

July 05, 2019

This Jelly is THE JAM!

Love love love. DE is my all time fav. With other cleansers I often get white heads or break outs, since starting my new skin care routine with DE.. I rarely get breakouts now. This cleanser is so gentle, you only need to use a small drop. The full size bottle lasts SOO long. I will be repurchasing this product til the end of time.

June 27, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

great evening cleanser

this is one of my all time favorite jelly cleansers, it lathers to a beautiful foam but not too much. the scent is beautiful and not over-powering and most importantly it does not strip your skin. this cleanser paired with a sonic facial brush is the best combination EVER.

June 15, 2019

Removes All Makeup

The Drunk Elephant Beste No.9 Jelly cleanser removes all makeup when I apply it on my face with water. The product leaves my skin feeling smooth and free of acne