Drunk elephant glycolic TLC serum Reviews

February 13, 2019

leaves skin feeling great

It lives my skin feeling great the next morning. I do not use it every day. I alternate between this and the whipping cream moisturizer. A little goes a long way like more of the products for this company.

February 10, 2019

Best serum I've ever tried

This is the only serum that really helps fight my acne at night! It's a bit tingly at first but that's just because it's working. Always makes my skin feel and look the best in the morning!

January 27, 2019

Most effective skincare product I've ever tried!

I some how got lucky enough to win a Little's kit from Drunk Elephant on their Instagram page 300K giveaway, and have since fell 'Drunk in Love' with the products in the kitchen. My favorite especially is the TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum with AHA/BHA that comes in the form of a gel. Its a chemical exfoliatiant that I use now around 3-4 times a week. When I first started using it, my skin went thru a 3-4 day skin 'purge' where I got red bumps on my cheeks & forehead but after those few days, my skin was in such good shade. This gel serum helped to clear my congested pores (I have Combination skin) & helped bring the black heads on my nose & chin up to the surface for easy removal with a pore strip. I have tried many other Chemical/physical exfoliants but this product was the very first to deliver the results as promised. So if your in the market for an effective exfoliant, I highly suggest this TLC Framboos Night serum, the only negative thing I can say about it, is the high price tag. It costs about $90-120 depending on the size bottle. But since I have tried it & know its the best I've ever tried i guess its worth the high price tag!

January 27, 2019

Part of a nightly ritual

This serum works well to even out dry and rough patches of skin over time. It took a couple of days for my skin to get used to it. I initially used it with the marula oil but eventually stopped using that as it was too heavy for my skin. Expensive but worth a try for those looking for an AHA to add to their regime.

January 25, 2019

Amazinf producr worth the price tag

Although a bit pricy initially, you will not regret spending the money on a product that will visibly renew your skin every single night. It is an effective exfoliant that is gentle enough to use nightly. Beyond helping for current acne, I like the results for any fine lines and acne scaring.
    The money you will spend on multiple less expensive products will be the same as one container of this serum and you will have far better results!

January 21, 2019

Amazing!

I suffer from oily skin and struggle with some acne. This serum has really helped decongest my skin and make it much smoother. The aha and bha blend is perfect and doesnt irritate my skin. Will keep using!

2.7/5

January 18, 2019

Ugh

I feel like this serum has gotten so much hype but it isn’t really my type of product! Maybe it’s just me but I really could tell a difference by using this.

October 22, 2018

A great product

This is one of my most favorite skincare product. I will buy this over and over again. This glycolic TLC ser from drunk elephant is a absolute must have. It gives such a bright and smooth looking skin and helps from preventing acne and breakouts. It also reduces your blemishes and even out skin tones.