Drunk Elephant LaLa Retro Whipped Cream Reviews

September 04, 2018

Luxurious

This is one of the ONLY moisturizers that works for my super dry skin. It is pretty pricey, but it’s 100% worth it! I’ve always believed that skincare Should be an investment! It absorbs quickly, without leaving a greasy feel, in addition, I love how it dispenses and how you get the perfect pea sized amount every time!

September 04, 2018

One of my favourites

This is one of my favorite moisturizers. Everything about it impresses me. I love the texture, smell, and effectiveness of it. Keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day long. Although this product is on the pricer side, it is definitely worth it to try. Maybe start off with a sample of it from sephora before purchasing to see if it is the right moisturizer for you.

July 14, 2018

Great for dry skin

I love this face cream! I have very dry skin and this hydrates well. It has a heavy texture, but doesn’t feel heavy on my face. It is expensive but a little goes a long way!

June 26, 2018

Nice daily moisturizer

I bought a travel set that included this product to test before purchasing the full size. This is a heavy texture cream, but a little goes a long way. It is not heavy or greasy feeling when applied to the skin. I use this with the C-firma and then wear foundation on top.

June 21, 2018

Drunk in whipped love!

I have very sensitive skin. I trust very few products. However, this product really did wonders for my face. It provides extreme moisture, leaving your face feeling creamy but not greasy. It lasts the entire day, and feels amazing before bed. I highly suggest this product if you have dry, sensitive skin. It provides a natural glow all day long.

June 09, 2018

Light and moisturizing at the same time

This is really nice if you have dry skin! Its a thick, hydrating cream so its great for people with really dry skin. My skin is so dry that this is totally fine for me as a day cream, doesnt feel greasy at all, otherwise someone might find it too thick for daytime/summer. Only issue is the price, its a great cream but Drunk Elephant is so pricey and I think you could find something comparable for much less!

May 16, 2018

It's so thick!

This feels very thick for a face cream to me. It's not specified as a night cream, so I assume that it's to be used day or night. It feels almost like a ultra moisturizing hand cream for parched skin. Not for me and would not buy again.

May 04, 2018

Moisture baby!

I love this whipped facial moisturizer!

Usually whipped moisturizers are fun but don’t provide my skin with enough moisture to survive the Canadian winters!

This cream does not disappoint!

Used in conjunction with the vitamin c serum, it’s a match made in heaven!

April 19, 2018

Good overall moisturizer

Great moisturizer!!! leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Have been using it for 2weeks now and though I haven't noticed any difference in firmness I do like the feeling it leaves on my face, I took one star off because as a combination borderline oily face girl this cream will not be my go to over the summer since it might be a bit too heavy during that time, but come wintertime I might let myself splurge a little.

April 17, 2018

It’s so-so!

I purchased this mainly because of the reviews on the Sephora website. I was very excited to try this however, I am very disappointed with the packaging. This comes in a pump dispenser and majority of the time the pump does not work :(