Drunk Elephant LaLa Retro Whipped Cream Reviews

2.7/5

January 19, 2019

Expensive but non irritating

Quite expensive for the amount you receive. The jar looks quite large. But if u open it up. There is a smaller jar inside and it’s quite small. It moisturizers but it’s not that amazing. Would be best for skin that isn’t too dry. No scent and non irritating. Did not cause any break outs

January 18, 2019

Didn’t like!

I’ve heard so many people love this product and I just didn’t find it to work for my skin. I didn’t like the texture or smell, wouldn’t buy again! Gave the rest to my mom.

November 22, 2018

Great for extremely dry skin.

I have normal to combination skin however in the past few years I have a stubborn dry patch on my forehead that appears as soon as the colder weather comes. Immediately after applying this cream my dry patch was gone. My skin was left soft and smooth. Since this is a heavier cream I only use it at night. If you have dry skin I would reccomend useing it both day and night. Although it is expensive consider it a treat for your skin.

September 04, 2018

Luxurious

This is one of the ONLY moisturizers that works for my super dry skin. It is pretty pricey, but it’s 100% worth it! I’ve always believed that skincare Should be an investment! It absorbs quickly, without leaving a greasy feel, in addition, I love how it dispenses and how you get the perfect pea sized amount every time!

September 04, 2018

One of my favourites

This is one of my favorite moisturizers. Everything about it impresses me. I love the texture, smell, and effectiveness of it. Keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day long. Although this product is on the pricer side, it is definitely worth it to try. Maybe start off with a sample of it from sephora before purchasing to see if it is the right moisturizer for you.

July 14, 2018

Great for dry skin

I love this face cream! I have very dry skin and this hydrates well. It has a heavy texture, but doesn’t feel heavy on my face. It is expensive but a little goes a long way!

June 26, 2018

Nice daily moisturizer

I bought a travel set that included this product to test before purchasing the full size. This is a heavy texture cream, but a little goes a long way. It is not heavy or greasy feeling when applied to the skin. I use this with the C-firma and then wear foundation on top.

June 21, 2018

Drunk in whipped love!

I have very sensitive skin. I trust very few products. However, this product really did wonders for my face. It provides extreme moisture, leaving your face feeling creamy but not greasy. It lasts the entire day, and feels amazing before bed. I highly suggest this product if you have dry, sensitive skin. It provides a natural glow all day long.

June 09, 2018

Light and moisturizing at the same time

This is really nice if you have dry skin! Its a thick, hydrating cream so its great for people with really dry skin. My skin is so dry that this is totally fine for me as a day cream, doesnt feel greasy at all, otherwise someone might find it too thick for daytime/summer. Only issue is the price, its a great cream but Drunk Elephant is so pricey and I think you could find something comparable for much less!

May 16, 2018

It's so thick!

This feels very thick for a face cream to me. It's not specified as a night cream, so I assume that it's to be used day or night. It feels almost like a ultra moisturizing hand cream for parched skin. Not for me and would not buy again.