3.6/5
Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant Lippe Reviews

June 05, 2019

Pretty good lip balm

This formula is nice and light feeling on the lips, but I do still prefer an all organic lip balm over this one. It's nice when DE includes it in their kits. But it's not something I want to pay $22 for.

May 02, 2019

So good, but I wish there was more!

Love this lip balm! I bought it from Sephora as part of a sample pack. Not sure that I would purchase it again as you don't get much product for $22. However, it is very moisturizing and does not give a sticky or greasy feeling. It's supposed to be "plumping" however I haven't noticed that. I just appreciate that it doesn't cause my lips to peel like some other balms do.

2.0/5

April 03, 2019

Nothing Special

This didn’t quite work for me. I prefer other cheaper lip balms to this one. This made my lips feel a little dry after awhile and I had to reapply. I can’t justify repurchasing for the price.

March 16, 2018

Wanted to love this product as much as I love the brand

I've tried quite a few products from Drunk Elephant and I've fallen in love with the majority of them, which is why I had high hopes for the Lippe. Unfortunately, it wasn't all the memorable and when you factor in the price, I won't be purchasing it again.

It has a very nice texture and is a very light formula, which is why I don't think it lasted that long on me. I definitely need something a little more heavy duty in my arsenal, however, if you're looking for something light with great ingredients, I would recommend this for you.

January 29, 2018

Great for winter!

Great lipbalm for those who suffer chapped lips during dry weather like the Canadian winter. It's always in my winter coat now! I even heard it even plumps some people's lips but I haven't seen any of such change as of today. Fingers crossed it will happen to me as well in the future!

September 19, 2017

Cute little lip balm

I love Drunk Elephant products and their simplistic yet function packaging. This lip balm is very moisturizing and practically is unscented..which I love. I also like how the product is short and stubby. This is a pretty good product but the price is a little much for a lip balm IMO.

June 26, 2017

Hydrating and soothing, but the stick is too big.

After having gone through 3 rounds of acutane, my lips feel almost perpetually dry. I was in search of a hydrating, cruelty-free lip balm to remedy that, and as always, Drunk Elephant came through! Lippe is more hydrating than it is greasy, like other lip balms, and my lips retain the moisture that it provides. The only reason I can't find it in me to give it 5 stars is due to the price, even for Drunk Elephant, feels a little unreasonable for the amount of product you get (around $22 Canadian), and the stick itself is very thick, and often smears above and beyond my lips.

2.3/5

May 29, 2017

I dont really like this lip balm, it was moisturizing enough. I have used cheaper products that do a better job at keeping my lips smooth during the winter months, save your money and try something else.

March 10, 2017

I like Drunk Elephant products. And I like this lippe, but it is so pricey, $22 for lip balm it is a rip off!!! But it is Very good moisturizing product.

March 08, 2017

Love this Lippie, super hydrating. Since I have been using this I can't seem to go a day without it. My lip products look better now that I am using this. Even my lip liner seems to glide on more smoothly. I am on my second tube of this. And I would def repurchase.