Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream Reviews

More information can be found at Sephora

June 12, 2019

Excellent Cream for Combination Skin

This cream has been amazing for my combination skin. The texture is very light !! A must-have for summer. Also, I find that this cream helps to balance oily skin.

June 09, 2019

My face is happy but my wallet is not!

I received this in a mini size from Sephora during my birthday month. I kept hearing about Drunk Elephant from online influencers so was excited to test it out on my skin.

First impression: It's a slightly thick creamy moisturizer with no smell. It applies a little thick on the skin and feels like it might be greasy but it absorbs well afterward.

Thoughts after a month of daily use: the moisturizer is more hydrating than a water gel moisturizer but not as thick as some cream night moisturizers. I found my skin became more hydrated than it was with the previous moisturizer I was using. It didn't cause me to break out a lot and the few pimples I got were easily treated with a spot treatment. I'm not sure if it's a result of the moisturizer or face wash I use but the pores around my nose became less noticeable during this testing period.

Overall impression: I'm happy with the results of this product and would probably buy it again, especially in the winter, however, the price ($87CAD) is way out of my budget. Works for my skin type but not my wallet!

June 04, 2019

Love this!

I've never been big on moisturizers or facial creams, but after receiving this as a sample, I'm hooked. My skin's never been softer and it actually helps alleviate puffy eyes in the morning. Very happy and will definitely purchase this product.

April 27, 2019

Definitely recommend!

I got Protini polypeptide cream as a sample from a friend and love it so much! It goes on light and is not greasy. My skin has never felt as good as it has since I started using this

April 14, 2019

Life changing

this product has changed my skin texture and is the best moisturizer ive ever tried! the only down side is the price but overall an amazing product. I am on the hunt for an inexpensive alternative because it is $84 in Canada.

3.2/5

March 24, 2019

It's nothing special, but it's good

I chose this as my free birthday gift at Sephora this year. I have heard a lot of great things about Drunk Elephant skincare, but I just can't bring myself to ever pay $80+ for one of their products. This skin cream is really nice! A small amount on your finger goes a long way. The packaging is really cute, too; I like the minimalist design with the neon lid. I think it's a nice cream, but not worth the price tag. The cream that I get from Nivea works just as effectively for a tiny fraction of the cost of this one from Drunk Elephant. I'm glad that I was able to receive this free mini so that I could try it out without wasting my hard-earned money.

March 18, 2019

Pricy, but made a difference!

Got this Drunk Elephant cream originally for my birthday gift from Sephora, and fell in love with it. I was a little sad when I realized the full-size price, but this cream made such a big difference for my skin, I just had to do it!

March 12, 2019

You need this

I got this as a birthday gift from Seohora. I always wanted to try this brand and it did not disappoint!!! I had a terrible reaction to pool water on my face and this cream did miracles on my face. My face is SO soft. I am in love with this. I have used it now only for a week and I am addicted to touching my face now.

March 04, 2019

Obsessed after one use!

I received this product as a free birthday gift frok sephora and after one use i am already obessed!

I love how light it is and it makes your face feel moisturized all day long! Its nice that it is scent free so it works great for sensitive skin as well.

This is definitely going to be one of my go to moisturizers for now on!

March 04, 2019

A nice light smooth cream

I have very dry skin and I have had a hard time finding creams that will provide hydration all day. Other than one other product, this is the only face cream that will provide that all day hydration. Along with that factor, I like how it is smooth, lightweight, and it absorbs into my skin quickly. It isn't tacky so it sits well under makeup. I also like the packaging as you push down and the cream squirts out from the center vs. having to dip your fingers into the cream itself. The smell isn't my favourite as it's more neutral but I would prefer that to a highly scented product. Overall, this is a win for me.

I received this for free from Drunk Elephant, but opinions are my own.