4.9/5
Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum Reviews
#20 in Serums

Good - 0

September 17, 2021

One of the best aha exfoliant

I love this exfoliant and just finished a bottle. I will purchase again. When I used it for the first time, I saw an immediate difference. My skin looked even toned and bright. I didn’t use it everyday because my skin is sensitive. I used it every other night because that’s what worked for me. You will have to come up with your own routine with this product, depending on your skin sensitivity. But this works !!! I get compliments because my skin has improved so much. Please note, that you must wear a spf when you go out because exfoliants of any kind can make your skin sensitive to the sun.
    The only reason I took off one star is because of price. It’s expensive.

May 18, 2021

A little goes a long way!!

I am obsessed, i know it’s a little bit on the pricier side but I don’t use it every night, I can get away with every other day or even third day and still notice major benefits with my face!

I’ve gone down to only using this and a moisturizer as my skin care routine and it’s made a huge difference!

Love it!

April 21, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product

I am really impressed.Great product for both breakouts and hyperpigmentation. This also seems to minimize the appearance of pores. I stopped using this for awhile and saw a big difference in the appearance of my skin. I think this is the best product and worth the price. i really like it. 👍