Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum Reviews

January 21, 2019

Amazing!

I suffer from oily skin and struggle with some acne. This serum has really helped decongest my skin and make it much smoother. The aha and bha blend is perfect and doesnt irritate my skin. Will keep using!

2.7/5

January 18, 2019

Ugh

I feel like this serum has gotten so much hype but it isn’t really my type of product! Maybe it’s just me but I really could tell a difference by using this.

December 08, 2018

Cute!

I heard YouTubers rave about this brand so I finally decided to take the plunge and give it a try. The packaging is very practical. The pump bottles are easy to use. The plastic is durable and great for traveling with. The colours are cute and bright. Really have no complaint except maybe the price.

October 22, 2018
    Texas, United States

A great product

This is one of my most favorite skincare product. I will buy this over and over again. This glycolic TLC ser from drunk elephant is a absolute must have. It gives such a bright and smooth looking skin and helps from preventing acne and breakouts. It also reduces your blemishes and even out skin tones.

October 10, 2018

Incredible Product

I love the night Serum from D.E., it's so lightweight and feels incredible on my skin. I've been using it for the last two weeks and I can already see the results in the way my skin looks and feels. It's definitely pricey compared to the competition but I really believe that it's worth every penny.

July 12, 2018

LOVE LOVE!

I absolutely love this serum! I have seen a huge difference in my skin's texture- it is so smooth- and looks more youthful. I find my make up goes on easier with less creasing. Since I started using this (about 8wks ago) I have had so many compliments on my skin- saying that I'm glowing. Even though the price is a little steep- I'll still be purchasing again. FYI- I've also been using this in conjunction with Drunk Elephant C-Firma.

May 04, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Even your skin overnight!

Used this for one week and noticed a huge difference in my skin complexion and tone!

I have significant issues with uneven skin tone and rosacea which makes skin care complicated balancing act between moisture and exfoliation!

This product provides that perfect balance and leaves my skin looking younger and brighter overnight!

April 07, 2018

A luxurious holy grail!

I absolutely love this serum. I bought the little size from the Night Bright set and could see a noticeable difference in my skin after 2 weeks use. However, because of the price I was unable to purchase the larger size. I love DE but I wish it was a bit more affordable. But if you’re looking for a luxury product that will work wonders - look no further!

March 10, 2018

So worth every penny!

I hesitated to try this product at first due the the price and all the hype. I finally pulled the trigger and got the trave size. Wow. This is one of the best products I tried. I wake up with super smooth clear skin every morning now. I had to get the full version. I’m addicted to it now. The only thing I don’t like about this stuff is the price.

March 06, 2018

Spots Be Gone!

I unfortunately have had issues all my life with acne and spots. Even in my mid 20s. Applying this at night before bed has lightened the redness and scarsnon my face and my acne is virtually gone. Would totally reccomend.