Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum Reviews

February 23, 2018

Not happy with result

It's sad to say but unfortunately within the first week of using the serum I got so many bad break outs and it even more hurtful cause after paying high price for this item ....it ended up in the trash

February 15, 2018

Wow!

I recently jumped onto the Drunk Elephant bandwagon and purchased the sample set from Sephora. I have been using the products for about a month now and can honestly say that I've noticed a huge difference in my skin.

It did not irritate my skin and did notice an improvement in the texture of my skin. The biggest difference I noticed was the size of my pores - they were noticably smaller after using this for about a month. It was easy to use and my skin feels softer than a baby's butt. I love that it has both AHA and BHA.

Yes, it is pricey, but the product works wonders!!

February 05, 2018

Great!

I recently got a sample at my local Sephora and have been using it for a week and I honestly think is very good. I used a small amount of the gel and it was enough to cover my face and neck. The gel texture is stickier than other products that I have tried but it absorbs fast. I immediately noticed how fresh my skin looked, the texture improved just a few days after applying it. I can’t hardly wait to go and buy it.

January 10, 2018

Gotta try it!

I have been using the whole Drunk Elephant skincare line for about 4 months. I found that this serum used at night, and using their C-Firma in the morning, has really helped to fade dark spots on my cheeks from sun damage. I did not find that it had any burning or tingling sensation on my face at all and I use it every night. It is actually quite hydrating, despite being a chemical exfoliator. I try to exfoliate in the morning after using this and I always wear a mineral sunscreen during the day. It will make you glow!

January 02, 2018

Very expensive, but worth it

I have dry/combo and sensitive skin along with a little bit of acne; this works wonders on my skin and has improved my texture amazingly. I wish it was cheaper, of course, but if I am going to invest in anything, it's skin care. I'd get the smaller versions of the Drunk Elephant products to make sure your skin doesn't react badly since it is an expensive product.

October 02, 2017

Instant Gratification

I've only recently started using Drunk Elephant products, but have been pleasantly surprised by this product. This was part of the kit I purchased at Sephora that had a sample size of all of DE's skincare products. I had a small dark spot on my cheek that's been there for almost a week. I've used this every night for the last three days and have already seen a noticeable difference. The dark spot has already lightened and have also seen results on other parts of the face. I like how lightweight the formula is and how quickly it absorbs into the skin. I look forward to seeing how well this continues to work in the next several weeks. It's definitely a higher-end product, but I can already see myself purchasing a full size of this when I'm done with my sample.

September 20, 2017

Best Glycolic Serum!

I adore Drunk Elephant products, For myself this product stayed true to its claims. Drunk Elephant's T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum is aglycolic acid exfoliant. I use this 2 twice a week, becuase I use Retin A on the other days. I Love this because it doesnt try out my skin at all. This has improved scarring, dryness, dullness and significantly smoothing fine lines!!! It's something I can't go without.

August 01, 2017

HG glycolic serum

This is a wonderful product. I alternate this glycolic serum and a retinol every other night. This exfoliates without irritating or damaging skin. It has significantly reduced the number of blemished that I get and keeps my pores clean. I highly recommend!

3.2/5

May 29, 2017

I always use glycolic acids on my skin care so this was good for me, but someone that might not be used to it might find it a little strong and drying if used every night. This products works well and helps to resurface the skin and a good chemical exfoliator.
    The price is high, if you haven't try glycolic before I go for something more affordable.

May 28, 2017

I find the facial cleansing bars to be very drying. I don't find the hydra-B gel gives me any noticeable results but perhaps long-term it may. I've been using the C-Firma Day C Serum for 3 weeks in conjunction with an exfoliant (chemical/physical) to brighten spots, I only noticed about a 10% improvement within the first week then its efficacy kind of just tapered off after that. The LaLa Retro cream is nice and light weight, this product would be ideal for combo/oily skin as doesn't offer much hydration for my normal/dry skin, like I need to use alot! The TLC framboos is really effective with almost immediate results, this stuff definitely works well. The Marula is also a lightweight oil, again, probably ideal for combo/oily skin. Watch my review below for more... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaLg9fgwjUI