Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum Reviews

March 08, 2017

This is one of my favorite skin care products. I have seen a dramatic difference in my complexion since I started using it. Perfect for nightly use. Surprisingly I love that it doesn't have a scent. I am usually big on loving a skincare product to smell wonderful. I was extremely skeptical when I first started using this product. This product turned a skeptic into a #1 fan. That is huge in my book.

1.8/5

February 11, 2017

I was really excited to try this as I've seen such rave reviews about this product and every other Drunk Elephant product. I'm not sure if I used to correctly, although I did follow the directions on the package. I didn't see an results at all :( My pores looked the exact same and my scars and hyperpigmentation never went away I'm sooooo sad, because I thought this might have been the product I was looking for. Unfortuneately it wasn't. Maybe a good thing, since it's very expensive.