Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diapers, Size 3, 16-28 Pounds, (Case of 140) Reviews

Good - 0

December 11, 2017

Love these diapers!

Really like these diapers, happy they don't contain the chemicals many other leading diapers do and we've had good success in how much they hold. Very few leaks, and if there was it was usually due to a problem with how they were put on.

September 12, 2016

Earth's Best diapers are the best diapers on the market, other than Honest Company but those are much pricier and not available at as many stores. Earth's Best diapers hold a lot of liquid, they are unscented, and are safe for your baby's sensitive skin.

2.3/5

July 11, 2016

I really really really wanted to like this brand. The idea of a diaper that was really eco friendly and great for sensitive skin. My problem was the fit and it leaked. My daughter doesn't have huge pee's and this one never held on. I found I had to change her more often than other brands because with a little bit of moisture, the diaper would almost fall off her bum.