Earths own almond so fresh vanilla Reviews

Taste

May 16, 2018

In the Middle

If there was an in-between instead of recommend or fuggeddaboutit that's what I'd choose. This in no way is a taste substitute for actual milk, it is nothing like it at all. It tastes very watered down so I can't drink a glass of it plain and there's no sweetness to it. I could however use it in the other ways I'd normally use milk: it worked great in my morning oatmeal, and is perfect for adding to my coffee as long as I add twice as much the amount that I'd normally have of milk. I liked that with these foods it adds a nutty flavour. I do like that it's less calories and animal free compared to regular milk, but I don't like how it tastes out of the glass.

Taste

September 18, 2017

Great alternative

I add this to my weekly shopping list. I use it to make smoothies, and if a recipe calls for milk. I like the taste of it. Not a big cereal eater but I have used it for that as well. I like that it doesnt have carrageenan in it.