Good

Eden bodyworks jojoba monoi deep conditioner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1492 out of 2555 in Hair Care

July 18, 2014

There is no mistaking this product for a yummy dessert, it had a very bland smell, but because I leave deep conditioners in my hair for at least an hour, an overpowering smell is not what I want. This product says that is replenishes hair strength and retores hair's natural beauty from over processing, damage, and dryness. Now I decided to colour my hair for the first time in the summer; what a mistake! My hair became more damaged so I need a good deep conditioner to use monthly. I applied this product like it was a relaxer (section by section, from root to tip), I wanted to make sure all my hair was coated. I covered my hair with a plastic shower cap, a plastic bag, and a beanie. This may seem strange, but I haven't owned a steam cap since I was in my teens and I don't own any heat tools. When I washed this deep conditioner out my hair, oooh chile, my hair felt soft, the colours looked rich, and the shine! This deep conditioner is the best one that I've tried so far.

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray