Prestige Item
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel Reviews

October 22, 2021

great but expensive

I received this product in subscription box, it is soft and gentle and the best thing smells amazing! I spread the product on my face, waited for 15 min and rinsed off. I definitely want to try out other Elemis products. But the full size version is expensive though.

April 29, 2021

A small amount goes a long way!

You only need a small amount, it goes on easily and smells good. I have been using it once a week for a few months now and it is well worth the cost. My skin feels soft and looks brighter!

April 23, 2021

Buy It For The Scent

The papaya scent in this product is incredible! It's very easy to sit and relax for 10 minutes when you can simply enjoy the tropical fruit scent!

This non-abrasive exfoliator makes my skin really soft and luckily you only have to use a small amount to get results. (This product is quite pricey!)

March 14, 2021
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Great product

Left my skin hydrated east to use felt smooth and brighten the next day. Use this twice a week over my pmc. It’s not a wash off mask you use it over night. My skin felt baby soft next day

Updated On: March 14, 2021

Sorry is a wash of mask
    Left skin feeling cleanse and clear

March 13, 2021
    United Kingdom

Amazing product!

I was advised to use this instead of an exfoliater as it was less harsh on your skin. It smells amazing, very tropical and feels luxurious on your skin. It works away for 10mins and leaves your skin feeling soft and renewed. Definitely a firm favourite for me going forward. Dont be put off by the small bottle, a little goes a long way

March 13, 2021
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Great!

I started using Elemis products a few month ago and received this as part of a set. I use it 1-2 times week and love it! It smells lovely and leaves my skin feeling really smooth and looking brighter. I would recommend it to everyone!

March 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

Amazing

I love this product, the smell is amazing. I use this myself and on clients when I worked in a spa. Great for my skin when I’ve been away on holiday or when my skin gets a bit sensitive

March 10, 2021
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Best peel

Nice peel
    I would recommend it to my friends and family.
    I think it s worth the money, just like the other Elemis products.
    I find it s a pretty good brand and definitely would buy again

0.5/5

February 28, 2021
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Not great

I have been using this Elemis peel for a good while now nearly finished my 50 mls and to be honest I have not seen any great results on my skin or any difference in particular.
    The product smells nice and Tanya pretty much it ,my skin looked the same before and after,haven’t seen any brightness or smoothes.
    I wouldn’t recommend this product expecially as is not a cheap one.

November 26, 2020

Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel

I really like the smell of this peel. It’s non abrasive as well which makes it gentle but still effective, my face felt really clean after using. I also did not experience any redness after using this product. It’s also awesome that they don’t test on animals!