Prestige Item

Good - 0

November 30, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

Best. Cleanser. Ever

This cleanser is great for a pampering face mask or a quick cleanse in the shower. It smells beautiful and is a thick balm consistency. If skin could sigh with relief I'm sure my skin would after applying this after days outside in the wind and rain or inside with central heating. You do need to give your skin a good rinse as it is so packed with essential oils that you need to rinse well. When you do your skin just feels beautiful. Don't be put off with the price. Whilst the initial price tag seems quite big for a moisturiser, I only use 2-3 of these a year as a little goes a very long way.

November 27, 2019
    Cairo Governorate, Egypt

Best Cleansing Balm ever !

This is by far the best cleansing balm I’ve ever used. It takes of all makeup residue easily and effectively, my skins never felt so good. It feels softer, brighter, and more radiant, and I’ve had many compliments. I will always buy this product. And I highly recommend it to all my family and friends. The product also smells great which is a bonus.

November 03, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Elemis cleansing balm

I received this as a sample and tried it. It feels so good going on and it does a great job as a cleanser. Once you’ve used it your face feels great and moisturized unlike most cleanser that leave your face dry feeling after use

October 25, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Pro collagen cleansing balm

I’ve been using this cleanser for a few weeks now and I’ve been loving it, it removes my makeup so well.
    You only need a small amount of cleanser for your whole face and it removes even a full face of makeup with very little effort. I usually prefer to use this cleanser to remove a full face of makeup after a night out as it works much faster and much better than any of my other cleaners for breaking down the makeup fast.
    It is a oily textured cleanser so you do need to give your face a good rinse off after removal to ensure all the product is washed off your skin and you aren’t left with any greasy film on your skin after wards. However it does wash off easily and is minimal effort to remove.
    If you aren’t a fan of scents I wouldn’t suggest you try this cleanser as it does have quite a strong “essential oil” type scent to it however if you don’t mind a scent in your cleanser it is quite a nice calming scent.
    The cleanser lasts a long time for the size of the tub I’ve been using it about 2/3 times a week For the last few weeks and I’ve only used about 1/3 of the tub which is great value for money as you will rarely run out of it!
    Overall I love this cleanser and I think it does such a great job at removing even the toughest makeup super fast and with no effort at all, I can’t wait to continue to use it and definitely recommend it to anyone who struggles with removing their makeup

October 24, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

Love it

Amazing product to clean my skin! Is good to remove the make up but not just that, can be used like a mask and my face looks gorgeous!
    One of my favourite skincare products!

October 09, 2019
    Merthyr Tydfil County Borough, United Kingdom

Expense but oh so worth it

This is expensive for a cleanser I know, but it’s very effective, you only need a small amount so it does last a long time. The smell is just fabulous and your skin feels and looks fantastic after using it, try it once you won’t be disappointed

October 08, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Luxurious

This product smells amazing and just melts on to the skin. I've been using this twice a day for a few years now and its brilliant. I would definitely recommend trying it to other people.

July 15, 2019
    Merton, United Kingdom

super nourishing and perfect cleanser

This is perfect for those who like to single or double cleanse! personally i love a double cleanse. this is amazing at removing subborn and hard to remove makeup such as waterproof mascara and it is lightly fragranced. The scent is delightful it is like a spa in a jar!
    It is oil based so perfect at lifting all of your dirt and oil from the skin surface plus it is super nourishing and hydrating. Best cleanser on the market in my opinion. A little pricey however

July 14, 2019
    East Lothian, United Kingdom

Gorgeous cleansing balm

I love lots of Elemis products but this is one of my favourites. It smells gorgeous. I love that it can be used as a mask as well as just a cleanser. Although a bit pricey, a tub lasts a long time.

July 14, 2019
    Telford and Wrekin, United Kingdom

Love!

I love Elemis products and always use them.
    The cleansing balm is amazing.
    You only need a small amount so the big tub lasts ages.
    Smooth onto skin, massage in which smells devine and wash off with a face cloth.
    You can even add a little extra and use it as a mask when in the bath.
    You can put on before bed and leave overnight for a deep cleansing balm treatment and my skin is always glowing and soft after.