ELEMIS Pro-collagen cleansing balm Reviews

Good - 0

October 09, 2019
    Merthyr Tydfil County Borough, United Kingdom

Expense but oh so worth it

This is expensive for a cleanser I know, but it’s very effective, you only need a small amount so it does last a long time. The smell is just fabulous and your skin feels and looks fantastic after using it, try it once you won’t be disappointed

October 08, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Luxurious

This product smells amazing and just melts on to the skin. I've been using this twice a day for a few years now and its brilliant. I would definitely recommend trying it to other people.

July 15, 2019
    Merton, United Kingdom

super nourishing and perfect cleanser

This is perfect for those who like to single or double cleanse! personally i love a double cleanse. this is amazing at removing subborn and hard to remove makeup such as waterproof mascara and it is lightly fragranced. The scent is delightful it is like a spa in a jar!
    It is oil based so perfect at lifting all of your dirt and oil from the skin surface plus it is super nourishing and hydrating. Best cleanser on the market in my opinion. A little pricey however

East Lothian, United Kingdom

Gorgeous cleansing balm

I love lots of Elemis products but this is one of my favourites. It smells gorgeous. I love that it can be used as a mask as well as just a cleanser. Although a bit pricey, a tub lasts a long time.

Telford and Wrekin, United Kingdom

Love!

I love Elemis products and always use them.
    The cleansing balm is amazing.
    You only need a small amount so the big tub lasts ages.
    Smooth onto skin, massage in which smells devine and wash off with a face cloth.
    You can even add a little extra and use it as a mask when in the bath.
    You can put on before bed and leave overnight for a deep cleansing balm treatment and my skin is always glowing and soft after.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Clears my spots up

I was dubious at first to use something so greasy. I was wrong. This fresh, natural oils fragrance leaves my skin feeling fresh and ready for the day. I love the Muslin cloth action as an exfoliator.

July 02, 2019

I swear by this

I have used many cleansers but I always go back to this!
    It makes your skin beautiful and glowing its easy to use and smells amazing!
    Its on the pricey side sadly but it really is a stand alone kind of product.I have tried other brands with similar effects but this wins for me hands down.

January 23, 2019
    Texas, United States

1 product 2 uses

I am in love with this Elemis pro-cologen cleansing balm! It is literally2 products in 1 ! You use it as a face wash ( of course) but if you have time for some RNR sit back and relax with this on your face for 10 minutes and then wipe it off with a very warm terry-clothe towel ( the large size comes with one) Your face feels so fresh and clean you can feel your face breathing! Just after a week of use you can feel yourself getting younger!

September 21, 2018

I feel like I'm at the spa!

I received this product to try and I was pleasantly surprised with how well it worked! I was concerned that it would be irritating to my eyes but has caused no issues whatsoever. After just one use of this product, I fell in love! My face feels like velvet and it keeps my skin clear. This is a great product!

September 18, 2018
    Texas, United States

Love!

I love this stuff. Reduced redness and acne. Increased softness and doesn't leave any oily residue when though it's a balm. Smells like tee tree oil.
    If it is hot where you are, be sure to open carefully as it may have liquified but it will not affect the product. It will return to it's usual balm self when cooled.