4.9/5

Good - 0

January 23, 2019
    Texas, United States

1 product 2 uses

I am in love with this Elemis pro-cologen cleansing balm! It is literally2 products in 1 ! You use it as a face wash ( of course) but if you have time for some RNR sit back and relax with this on your face for 10 minutes and then wipe it off with a very warm terry-clothe towel ( the large size comes with one) Your face feels so fresh and clean you can feel your face breathing! Just after a week of use you can feel yourself getting younger!

September 21, 2018

I feel like I'm at the spa!

I received this product to try and I was pleasantly surprised with how well it worked! I was concerned that it would be irritating to my eyes but has caused no issues whatsoever. After just one use of this product, I fell in love! My face feels like velvet and it keeps my skin clear. This is a great product!

September 18, 2018
    Texas, United States

Love!

I love this stuff. Reduced redness and acne. Increased softness and doesn't leave any oily residue when though it's a balm. Smells like tee tree oil.
    If it is hot where you are, be sure to open carefully as it may have liquified but it will not affect the product. It will return to it's usual balm self when cooled.

February 13, 2018

Amazing product!

This balm is amazing!! When you rub the balm into your face it turns to oil and it’s excellent at removing makeup, the smell is clean and kinda like lemons but it’s very relaxing. This balm can also be used as a face mask. Should definitely try this! Little pricey but worth it