Prestige Item
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Reviews

October 24, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Anti Ageing cream

Tried this pro collagen marine cream anti wrinkle day cream, not really seen much of a difference is my skin but this glides on to the skin nice and still leaves it smooth but also when go over face with fingers when dry can feel he product on hands.

October 23, 2019
    Wiltshire, United Kingdom

A Nice Cream But Low on Hydration and Results

I'd read so many good things about this clinically proven anti wrinkle day cream that I was super excited to try it. I picked up a 15ml sample which gave me around 2 weeks of product - the perfect test as results are supposed to be visible within 14 days.

I applied every day after using a hot cloth cleanser in the shower. I found it left my skin feeling drier than my usual retinol cream, but it did appear radiant after use! Sadly a couple of hours after application, my skin felt quite dry and I ended up applying hand cream on the go on one occasion!

Overall I like the cream, but feel a night version might be better - it could stand to be more hydrating. I didn't see any signs of it improving early signs of fine lines, but at 35 I don't have a huge amount. Someone older may see more pronounced results.

Overall I think it's worth trying this cream, but it's worth getting a sample first! Try following them on Facebook as I've seen a few, this was the first I'd really wanted to try.

I'm a little disappointed with it as a stand alone day cream but I'd be willing to give it another go as part of a night time routine.

October 08, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Divine

The smell and texture of elemis pro collagen marine cream is amazing I couldn't live without this product. My skin is so much better when using this I would reccomend people to try it.

August 12, 2019
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Beautiful moisturiser

I've been using this cream fir around six months now and have noticed such a difference in my skin. My skin tone is much more even and my pores appear reduced. I have also noticed a softening of my fine lines and an improvement in my deeper wrinkles. When I use this cream I really feel I am pampering my skin and can't wait to try more from this range.

July 17, 2019

Works like a dream

So moisturizing! I put this on every night before bed and my skin has never looked better. Love the smell. I feel like it's too thick for under my makeup, so I use it in the PM. Highly recommend!

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Elemis pro-collagen marine cream

This cream is like a little miracle in a jar. Within a week of daily use my face looks radiant, brighter and those niggly lines and wrinkles look smaller. It smells Devine to. A little goes a long way

July 15, 2019
    Fife, United Kingdom

Expensive but nice

I had a sample of this product given tome by Debenham s. Really nice product wasn't greasy when putting it on. pleasant aroma faint clean soapy smellbut nothing special. Big shocker is price £86 for a jar. I really hink it is a nice product but not that special definately not worth the price.

May 15, 2019

Amazing

I’ve used this cream for the last 3 months and I’ve noticed more youth and hydrated skin. This product did not irritate my reactive skin and smells fantastic.

April 30, 2019

What a great cream!!!

I love this cream, it is very hydrating to my dry skin and I find my fine lines are plumped up and aren't as noticeable. I use it at night and love that my skin doesn't feel sticky,it makes it very very soft to the touch, I would recommend this cream!!!

March 31, 2019

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream

This is a nice light day cream. It claims to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to improve skin firmness, tone and hydration. I only have a few fine lines so I really didn't notice much of a change in this regard but I did find that my skin was left smooth and hydrated after using this cream.