Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Reviews

July 17, 2019

Works like a dream

So moisturizing! I put this on every night before bed and my skin has never looked better. Love the smell. I feel like it's too thick for under my makeup, so I use it in the PM. Highly recommend!

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Elemis pro-collagen marine cream

This cream is like a little miracle in a jar. Within a week of daily use my face looks radiant, brighter and those niggly lines and wrinkles look smaller. It smells Devine to. A little goes a long way

July 15, 2019
    Fife, United Kingdom

Expensive but nice

I had a sample of this product given tome by Debenham s. Really nice product wasn't greasy when putting it on. pleasant aroma faint clean soapy smellbut nothing special. Big shocker is price £86 for a jar. I really hink it is a nice product but not that special definately not worth the price.

May 15, 2019

Amazing

I’ve used this cream for the last 3 months and I’ve noticed more youth and hydrated skin. This product did not irritate my reactive skin and smells fantastic.

April 30, 2019

What a great cream!!!

I love this cream, it is very hydrating to my dry skin and I find my fine lines are plumped up and aren't as noticeable. I use it at night and love that my skin doesn't feel sticky,it makes it very very soft to the touch, I would recommend this cream!!!

March 31, 2019

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream

This is a nice light day cream. It claims to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to improve skin firmness, tone and hydration. I only have a few fine lines so I really didn't notice much of a change in this regard but I did find that my skin was left smooth and hydrated after using this cream.

March 21, 2019
    California, United States

Amazing!!!

This is the best cream I've ever tried. It just cost a little more than I would like to spend on a creme. Got rid of a slight wrinkle I was getting. I really like how the cream works.

March 01, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Expensive

This I an expensive product, and I probably wouldn't afford to buy it again, but I did feel like it helped with my fine lines and wrinkles. The smell is fantastic, but not over powering. It is not a creamy formula, and it dries fairly quick without drying my skin. A little goes a long way!

February 24, 2019

Effective moisure

Effective moisturizer- a thick dense cream that feels great on the skin. Doesn’t have much of a smell- wish the smell was nicer Non greasy -but could be a tad more hydrating

2.3/5

February 24, 2019

Just ok

I had hoped for better results with this. But I wasn’t impressed. I bought it as a sample pack. I liked that it was British. But I wouldn’t buy it again. Especially since it is very expensive.