Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Reviews

January 23, 2019
    Texas, United States

Luxe skin care with no oily residue

Elemis pro-Cologen marine cream is amazing. Great for all skin types because its a gel and silicone free. I have oily skin and I have fine lines around my eyes, I use this every morning before my makeup. It smells so beautiful and fresh.

January 20, 2019

It really works!

This cream is just awesome, you can really notice the difference after the 1st week of use, it really makes your skin softer, brighter and reduce surface wrinkles. The only thing I hate is the price!

December 19, 2018

Elemis

I received one in my Boxycharm luxe box.
    It smells nice, easy to blend onto your face and absorbs quickly.

Its lightweight and I use Elemis as a moisturizer than add my primer followed by foundation. Looks natural, and glowing.

Its pretty expensive but great benefits, it will last a long time as not much is needed to apply.

December 18, 2018
    Colorado, United States

Dreamy Cream

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is a perfect consistency and feels amazing on your skin! It feels silky smooth and helps so well with wrinkles. Smells great too! I use this every morning and it doesn't take much to start my day out great with this cream!

March 10, 2018
    United States

Oh my, what a wonderful feeling

I saw this product in a set and was intrigued to try it. I was really impressed that it has won awards since it’s inception about 15 years ago. That to me means this is a product worth trying. The price for this cream was $120 but the set included this cream, the oil cleanser and eye serum, all full sized products and for only $90, less than what the cream costs alone. Plus it had a money back guarantee so it's a safe try for me. I got it and tried it immediately the following morning. I didn't care for the scent of the cleanser oil but it worked terrifically so then I applied the eye serum, and finally the cream. Wow! My skin has never felt so soft, so moisturized, so beautiful. I'm hooked! I go to this set daily morning and evening now and a little goes a long way, it's said to be a 3 month supply but it looks like it'll last a bit longer than that. So $90 breaks down to $30/month for 3 products which would be like $10 per product per month. That's very reasonable especially for something that works so well.

December 19, 2016

This cream is VERY expensive but works wonders. You see results within weeks and they are pretty amazing. The cream feels soothing and lightweight enough to wear during the day. It smells like roses, very pretty. The ingredients are pretty awesome. If you are able to splurge on a cream, definitely check this one out.