Prestige Item
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Reviews

July 20, 2021
    Fermanagh and Omagh, United Kingdom

Ok

I know everyone raves about this product and the rest of thr range but I'm not sure about it yet. I love the feel of the cream and it's perfect consistency i like in a cream, it just doesn't seem to suit my skin. I will keep using when i have finished my others and re write this review. The smell is lovely and so clean scented.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Lovely cream

I started using Elemis products a few month ago and this cream is one of my favourites. I absolutely love it! It smells great and reminds me of being in a spa. A little goes a long way too so it lasts ages. It has become a firm part of my skincare routine and would recommend it to everyone!

Plymouth, United Kingdom

Wow this is gorgeous

This is so lovely - the aroma is fantastic, and the cream is so light and it is quickly absorbed with no residue - this has to be my favourite anti wrinkle day cream!

Hackney, United Kingdom

Super smooth skin

I received a sample of this Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream and although the sample was small, you did not need to apply massive amount of the cream to feel it’s effectiveness! My skin felt super smooth, the cream had a light pleasant fragrance and the cream melted straight into my skin. Can not comment on the difference it made to wrinkles as I feel the sample was too small to make any difference

March 12, 2021
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Spa in a jar

I’ve been using Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream for a while now and I love everything about it. From the first moment you open the jar the light fragrance makes you feel like you’re having a luxurious spa treatment. Smoothing the cream onto your skin adds to this, and your skin is left feeling soft, nourished and cared for. A little goes a long way so it lasts really well too. I always make sure I don’t run out

March 05, 2021
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

My skin feels amazing every day

This product is incredible, I use this with other Elemis products on a daily basis. Every morning before I ‘put my face on’ I moisturise with this. I have been using it for around a year now and my skin is so soft and clear. A little really does go a long way too.

February 22, 2021
    Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Great product

I love this cream for its effectiveness, texture and quality however the only thing I don’t like is it’s scent - in my opinion luxurious skincare should not have such strong scent as this cream. I like how fast it absorbs and leaves skin so soft, glowing and hydrated. I would definitely recommend but if you don’t like strong scent in skincare than you would probably not like it.

United Kingdom

One of my fav creams for my eye area.

Such a light weight cream/gel. I use it mainly to hydrate under my eyes. I ha e sensitive skin and found this is one of just a few that doesn't leave me with itchy eyes. Another plus is it soaks into th3 skin easily without feeling greasy. It can be pricey so look for samples or gift sets sometimes do trial size x

United Kingdom

Must have

Love this elemis collagen cream, it's very lightweight and is easily absorbed, have noticed my face skin brighter and under eyes more smoother. I use this day and night, love it

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Fantastic cream

I have just repurchased elemis Pro-Collagen Marine cream again as after using it for a while i absolutely love it. The texture is really light and sinks into the skin beautifully, it leaves your skin hydrated and feeling soft and lovely. I am seeing a difference in the little crepey lines on my face so looking forward to even better results with continued use.