ELF 16 Hour Camo Concealer Reviews
#5 in Concealer

February 05, 2021

Can’t say enough good things!

It feels like on the skin, it has amazing coverage, It doesn’t set into any creases. I cannot say enough good things about this concealer! The price is also amazing

November 22, 2020

Best concealer

I absolutely LOVE this concealer. I’ve been searching for the perfect one for YEARS and have finally found the best one. I have very bad dark circles and bad acne scars but this concealer covers them very well. Long lasting and covers very well!!

October 29, 2020

Can’t go wrong with this concealer.

Elf always makes the mark with their makeup. I tend to grab for my elf camo
    Concealer at least 3 times a week. I have 3 dif shades as my skin changes with the season and just because some days I want a brighter look. I mix them to make the shade I’m going for sometimes. It sets well and is good when baking as well.. and the price! I get so excited over elf’s prices because this is a higher end quality for dollar store prices..

October 29, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Absolute dupe for shape tape!

I am someone where absolutely loves make up! And when I got addicted to tik tok and saw this everywhere I just had to try it! This concealer is the real deal! It may be inexpensive, but it’s better than the expensive brand names! It has great coverage without looking thick and cakey

October 05, 2020

LOVE! I use it to cover my under eyes

I love this product. I use all the time to cover my under circle. It makes me look refresh and not cakey. I recommend it 100% if you want a nice smooth finishing.

1.5/5

October 02, 2020

Disappointed

This does not live up to the hype. The shade range is horrible. The packaging sucks, every time I close the bottle some concealer has to leak out. And most of all it’s a mission to get this concealer to blend

September 04, 2020

Just okay

It's decent and the colours are okay but not perfect. I must be somewhere in the middle of two shades as I can't seem to find the right one. It does wear off after a while.

1.0/5

September 03, 2020

Not my favourite

I have really bad creases under my eyes and I find that this concealer tends to settle into those creases even if I set my under eyes. Additionally, it feels really really dry and if you leave it on too long before you blend it, you will have a difficult time blending it b/c it drys quickly. Overall, I know a lot of other drugstore concealers that are better.

June 18, 2020

The most affordable concealer

I love this concealer!! I find it to work just as good as the holy grail concealer from Tart Cosmetics. I love this concealer because it truly does live up to its name. You can buy this at a fraction of the cost of most good quality concealer. I would recommend this concealer for sure

June 13, 2020

Low coverage and drying to the under eye

After seeing Jeffree Star review this concealer and rave about it, I was so excited to try it! The price can’t be beat and I could buy it in Walmart as opposed to ordering online as I normally do. However I was slightly disappointed. I found that I would put it on and when using either my fingers or a beauty blender it would blend away into nothing other than a slight white cast under my eyes. I tried building it up but I found my under eyes would look almost the exact same as they did before I used concealer. I enjoy the fact that it dries down so you don’t have to powder it, I just wish the coverage worked better for me!