Elf 3 in 1 mascara Reviews

Ranked #251 out of 909 in Mascara

April 09, 2017

This is a good mascara but not the absolute best thatI have tried. I usually preferr and thicker formula and this one is very thin. Good if you don't like a heavy mascara like I do.

March 14, 2017

Jaime beaucoup ce mascara il fait de beaux cils et ne fait pas de grumeaux (seulement apres 1 mois et demi utilisation, ce qui est bon selon moi), la brosse est geniale on atteint tous les cils grace èa sa forme. Seul point negatif : un peu difficile a enlever meme s'il n'est pas waterproof - il faut tirer legerement sur les cils

March 09, 2017

I absolutely love this mascara. It gives a nice effect of fuller lashes while also treating them if they're brittle. These made my lashes grow in a bit fuller and the color is wonderful.

February 10, 2017

I really love all of the ELF products. The mascara is one of my favourites because it goes on really nicely, doesn't clump, and it doesn't flake off during the day. It also comes off really nicely with just water. The brush is also nice and small so it hits all of my lashes in just one stroke. Definitely recommend this product.

February 05, 2017

I purchased this product, expecting a mediocre mascara with a cheap price. Little did I know, that this product would give me an extremely bad reaction! I've used a variety of mascaras and never have I ever experienced a reaction like this. Within a day, my eyes were swollen to the point that I could barely open them. I spent days on antibiotics as a result of using this product.

October 28, 2016

It's a really good price for a backup mascara in your purse, but the staying power isn't all that great.
    I'd give it about 5 hours before I have raccoon eyes.

September 07, 2016

No clump mascara. It's amazing to use and makes my short lashes look great. I just bought 3! Elf is known for high quality products but also being cheap and elf has become My favourite makeup site.