e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Eyelid Primer Reviews
#1 in Eye Primer

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The ultra sheer nude color works to increase eye color longevity. Absorbs quickly into the skin for comfortable wear. Comes in 4 shades - nude, champagne, pearl and golden.

February 02, 2017

Most eyelid primers don't work at all for me, as my eyelids are very oily; this one however works fairly well! I wouldn't say it comes close to UD Primer Potion, although for a fraction of the price it's definitely worth it for days when you're just going to work for a few hours or doing some errands. I wouldn't recommend this for a long or hot day as I doubt it will withstand that though I'm sure it's still better than nothing.

August 15, 2016

Best eye primer that I've used! Left no creases or mess. Very easy to apply and really makes eye shadow pop and last all day long. Love the price too!

August 09, 2016

This is a really good eye primer considering it's only $1. It glides on nice and smooth and keeps my eyeshadows in place pretty much all day. You don't need to spend a lot of money to get a good quality eye primer :)

July 11, 2016

Anyone who loves eyeshadow (like i do!) I would suggest using eyelid primer! This primer is good, I like how theres a brush compared to other primers that are just in a pot (such as NYX). The beige colour is good if you're using neutral colours however I feel like they should make a white one for brighter bolder colours. This primer doesn't make bright colours stand out as well as other white base primers. It's still good and I like the formula of it and find it goes on very easily.

July 03, 2016

It's okay for the price range. Do I think other products do a better job? Absolutely. I feel like this primer is for someone just starting out make up. It is a little runny and you lack the ability to cover your veins. But it will keep your eyeshadow on for that job interview. Your colours will be more vibrant.

April 21, 2016

I like this primer for a few reasons. Firstly, you can't go wrong with the cost - it is super affordable! Second of all, it is super lightweight, and it absorbs very quickly on the eyelids to provide a perfect base for your eye shadow. It isn't too liquidy nor too heavy, but is has a perfect texture. Great product!

April 21, 2016

So, let me state that I'm no make-up pro ... but this stuff rocks! I can't believe I went 15 make-up wearing years without using an eyelid primer! What a difference it makes!

A little goes a long way, just a dab or two lightly patted across the lid does the trick. Allow to set before applying eyeshadow, and voila! Lovely colour, the way it was intended to be! It goes on smooth, leaves the lids in perfect condition for make-up application.

Would definitely recommend this stuff - and the price is unbeatable for the quality!

April 04, 2016

This is a good primer for the price. The quality isn't as good as other primers Ive tried though. I use this frequently especially if im just messing around with makeup and trying different looks at home. i don't find this primer really greasy and it will hold your shadow. Overall it does the job and works alright.

March 11, 2016

I like this product, however I find it to be slightly thick and difficult to apply gently on the eyes. It does extend the wear of the eyeshadow and when I run out of face primer I do use this on my face.

March 06, 2016

This primer is SO cheap but works wonder. It covers little imperfection on your eyelids. It is simple to use with the applicator and it is not greasy. Love it! I really don't need the urban decay one.