e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Eyelid Primer Reviews
#1 in Eye Primer

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The ultra sheer nude color works to increase eye color longevity. Absorbs quickly into the skin for comfortable wear. Comes in 4 shades - nude, champagne, pearl and golden.

February 29, 2016

A really great product for those cihcks on a budget! Definitely something that I would not mind re-purchasing over and over again. This primer works remarkably well for it's price, it's lightweight and smooth, and relaly brings out my eyeshadow and makes it last all day. I love how they include different colour selections for skin or eyeshadow looks.

December 20, 2015

Great bang for your buck! The colour really neutralises my darker eyelides. It applies creamy and dries a bit sticky. Definitely keep eye-shadow on for a few hours. Doesn't crease too much. Good product and easy to apply. I wish there was stores near me that still sell this.

October 21, 2015

This eye primer works great! It covers the veins on my eyelids which I love, and it is super long wearing! Doesn't crease and holds on to my eyeshadow all day long. One problem that I've seen with other eye primers is that they're too oily, but this one is matte and works wonderfully. The price point is also wonderful! I find the eyeshadow applies smoother if I set the primer with a powder first.

October 18, 2015

Works great. Apply the smallest amount on your lids to allow eyeshadow to let way longer. Only issue j have with this product is it has a scent to it that I don't think is nessecary and it irritates my eyes slightly.

September 19, 2015

This eye shadow primer honestly isn't the best...
    It is so thin, and if anything I think it makes your eye makeup crease even more than it would without the primer, shade is fine though. has a light shimmer to it but goes away once blended in.

July 15, 2015

This is not my favourite eye shadow primer, but it is definitely one of the best budget savvy primers I've ever used. It applies smoothly and keeps my shadow from creasing all day.

June 30, 2015

This is such an amazing primer it's hard to believe the price is just $1. It holds eyeshadow perfectly and there's no creasing for the entire day. This rivals some high end primers. I always have this and the champagne colour on hand.

3.2/5

June 17, 2015

The eye primer by Elf is pretty good I like it its pretty cheap and holds my shadow on great no creases I like It and it doesn't break the bank

June 15, 2015

Super cheap but really effective. Using this and my eyeshadow never creases.

May 26, 2015

easy to use, goes a long way, cheap would use this again and again