e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Eyelid Primer Reviews
#1 in Eye Primer

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The ultra sheer nude color works to increase eye color longevity. Absorbs quickly into the skin for comfortable wear. Comes in 4 shades - nude, champagne, pearl and golden.

August 13, 2014

This product covers well, it is a bit oily but works well, for the price this is a great product. Yes there are better primers out there but you get what you pay for and for the price it works great.

July 16, 2014

my first product ever from elf and now i am hooked i have had ot for less than 9 months and i keep telling everyone so far it is the best primer and the first i have ever used! elf and i have had a long distance love hate relationship after that and i love to find out whats new i hate that i have to go so far to get what i need, why cant it be sold at walgreens UGH! elf! it covers my eyes and gets it ready for my base perfectly and for a dollar who can beat that price!!!!

Updated On: July 16, 2014

it is available at Target stores sadly i have yet to find any other place elf is sold.

June 23, 2014

It is amazing.I have very oily lids and this product is a life saver.It does not let my concealer crease a bit and its for $1.00.Love both shades.Highly recommended product for eye makeup lovers.

June 04, 2014

Elf products are always so cheap, which usually is not a good sign. The very opposite is true for the eye primer, it works just as well as my MAC primer.

May 27, 2014

I love this product.Its inexpensive and works amazing..Love it love it love it..

May 19, 2014

My backup to Urban Decay's primer, when I don't need coverage for as long of a time period. And $1.00 - how can you go wrong, right? Just let it dry & set for a moment or 2 & it should be fine. And a little goes a long way, as it is easy to apply too much & then not have it work effectively.

April 01, 2014

I think that this is a really good eye primer, it covers slightly, mattifies, and adheres to shadows. It does what an eyelid primer is supposed to, and its amazingly cheap too!

April 01, 2014

February 23, 2014

I do feel as though this product is a dupe for the smashbox eyeshadow primer, but not as good as a quality. It goes on with good consistency but after applying my eyeshadow it felt as though i could run my nail across it an it would wipe off, and i was correct. It easily came off, but it could have been because i had used too much or i didnt give it enough time to set, but either way this product is going into the trash for me. I would stick to my urban decay eyeshadow primer potion.

September 12, 2013

Expensive primers, step aside! This $1 e.l.f. find is a winner in my books. This primer makes a dramatic difference in the lasting power of your eyeshadow. I prefer the nude coloured one, although the shimmer-y shades aren't bad. The glitter pieces in champagne are a bit large and don't look very nice, so I'd just stick to the transparent one. The doe foot applicator is not the most sanitary and the product will not last as long as too face shadow insurance for example, but it is still very cheap and definitely worth the money. My only complaint is that they don't have any stores to buy from in Canada! Ordering online is not a problem for me (Especially during 50% off sales) but i know that it is for some people. Ohh.. maybe one day they will open a store here.
    Hope this helped!