e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Eyelid Primer Reviews
#1 in Eye Primer

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The ultra sheer nude color works to increase eye color longevity. Absorbs quickly into the skin for comfortable wear. Comes in 4 shades - nude, champagne, pearl and golden.

1.7/5

June 21, 2013

I will never use elf make up products again my eyes looked like i had pink eye they were really irradiated..So i went back to my old pruduct and will never go back

February 02, 2013

The product does hold my eyeshadow lasting to my eyelids for a period of time. It's affordable and hey,it's a $1. I have 2of these and I have not finish of them! The product is amazing and it's good for starters who are me to makeup.

January 19, 2013

i have this eyelid primer it works good .

November 27, 2012

I must say, I was shocked by this primer. For the $1 price tag, I had really low expectations. In fact, I wouldn't have bought it at all except that it was part of a kit on clearance at Target which I impulse-bought.

This primer works far better than a certain higher-priced brand I usually use. It doesn't crease at all, makeup doesn't bleed, and the neutral colour on the lid perfectly evens the canvas and looks completely natural.

The only downside is that if you put on too much, it can look a little "crepey" if your eyelid is showing early signs of aging. This is easily managed by patting the area lightly with your bare ring finger to remove any excess while the product is still wet. Make sure to allow the product to dry thoroughly before you apply makeup too (about 30-45 seconds).

For $1, I'm 100% sold on this product.

November 08, 2012

For the excellent cheap price, this stuff works. It is easy to apply and holds eyeshadow on the lids longer than nothing. Its not the best stuff, but definitely good to have on hand or if you are on a budget.

November 07, 2012

I love this stuff! Its cheap and effective. I have a single lid so there's often a crease in my eyeshadow at the end of the day but when I use this my eyeshadow doesn't budge!

November 07, 2012

I discovered elf last year and I ordered home lots of different products from them, I was completely crazy when I saw the prices and took the opportunity to replenish my stock. The quality of this primer is perhaps not the best but for the price, you should not complain. It does its job, your eye shadow lasts much longer and the pigment becomes stronger. Much prettier with this under your eyeshadow so it is recommended! For one dollar, you should not complain, it does its job and you get a nice eye make-up :)

November 05, 2012

HGS! (Holy Grail Status).
    This primer blew me out of the water. I have extremely oily eyelids and I would've never dreamed that something that costs a mere $1 would ever hold up so well. It doesn't last as long as things like UDPP or Two Faced Shadow Insurance, but it comes amazingly close. It's definitely the best drugstore shadow primer I've ever tried. The only thing I don't like is that it has no pigment, which isn't a big deal -- I just wish it would hide some discoloration as well. Overall, I'm seriously impressed.

September 05, 2012

I feel like this primer works as well as high-end brands. It makes the color pay off my eye shadows amazing, as well as making them last all day. I never go without this product in my everyday make-up routine, and for only $1 I don't think it can be beat.

May 23, 2012

This primer is just as good as NARS and Urban Decay. This only one dollar and awesome. I will buy this forever. I can never get over the price and quality.