e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder Reviews
#87 in Powder

The e.l.f. High Definition Powder is a translucent, versatile loose powder that creates a flawless, "soft focus" effect to the skin. Masks fine lines and imperfections for a glowing, radiant complexion. This incredibly soft and invisible powder is ideal for everyday wear, either alone or over your favorite e.l.f. foundation. Our HD Powder is a makeup artist and e.l.f. customer favorite, and at only $6, it can be yours at a fraction of the cost of the competition.

June 30, 2019

Great powder for a great price

On my 2nd jar of this powder and still loving it. I use the translucent, and at first thought it would show up a bit white but it does not! Lasts throughout the day, and is super light on the skin.

March 20, 2019

Cheap but great

This HD powder was very surprising. For the price I expected a subpar product. A little goes along way, great for both baking or just lightly dusting on the face.

December 04, 2018

This product was pretty good for the price. It does its job pretty well. Obviously not going to be good as a high end product but for a couple bucks this was great

June 26, 2018

Great product

I bought this product from Walmart because of the price and intended on using it for a setting product and I found it worked rather well. I find it works well and isn't too much or too little. I will be purchasing again.

August 03, 2017

Not For Me

I bought this for baking but wasn't a fan, too light and didn't do anything for me overall. Great price, I like the elf brand overall as it is afforadable and quality. This just didn't work for me.

April 23, 2017

This translucent powder is great for many things.
    I bought it initially to use a setting powder, I have really light skin in the winter months, and tend to look washed out with some powders, but not this one. I experimented with it, and found I love to use it as an under eye setting powder for my concealer and also a high lighter. Sometimes I will set my foundation and concealer with a packed face powder, then I will take ELF's HD powder and apply it to my forehead, upper cheeks, bridge of my nose and chin, it brightens and highlights these areas of my face ever so lightly.

The container is cute and classy, as with all of ELF's 'classic black' lids, it also contains a fluffy powder puff which is made really well and it works to apply a light dusting all over your face.

If you haven't tried it, you have nothing to loose, its super cheap and so versatile that you will fall in love with it and find many uses for it.

April 23, 2017

J'ai fais l'essaie de ce produit il y a quelques années et je l'avais apprécié ! Il s'estompait bien sur la peau et offrais une belle couvrance. Tellement pas cher en plus !

April 19, 2017

Perfect for setting concealer under the eyes! There no flash back from this powder either which i love, I wish there was more in the container but for the price you pay i don't mind going out and buying more :) I LOVE ELF!

April 03, 2017

I use this powder to bake my undereyes after concealer and I also use a light dusting on my whole face to set my foundation. It works very well, keeps my face matte and natural looking.

February 12, 2017

I use this e.l.f. High definition powder every day! It works great with my dry skin, it feels very light and seems to really smooth over my fine lines. It lasts throughout the day, I don't have to touch up at all. I don't use the powder puff that comes with it, applying with a brush gives me the best results. The price is definitely a plus! I will continue to repurchase this powder!