2.9/5
e.l.f. Cosmetics lip primer and plumper Reviews
Ranked #47 in Lip Plumpers

Amazing - 0

April 30, 2017

First off, for a drug store brand I love Elf! Great prices and decent quality. I was excited to get this product to add to my collection but here's my pros and cons on this one.... I hate the lip primer as a lip primer, I felt like I was just applying concealer to my lips and just yuck! Applying lipstick over it just wasn't working as it would just blend with the primer colour. So I repurposed it and I use it as under eye concealer which works good. The lip plumper is okay... I really like that it's a cinnamon scent and you feel a slight sting but for me it didn't do a whole lot, just brought more of a natural colour out in my lips. I wouldn't bother repurchasing, I like the Too Faced lip plumper much better!

April 30, 2017

This is an interesting product. One side has a lip plumper, the other side has a lip primer. The lip primer side is a concealer shade with lots of white base to it. Due to the white base, if you use this under lipsticks, it will lighten then considerably. The lip plumper is cinnamon based, and smells as such. The plumper side also goes on clear. I'm not sure if this did much to plump my lips, but I did get a tingly sensation immediately after using this. The lip plumper does moisturize your lips however, its a bit too oily to work well as a base for lipstick.

January 18, 2016

This is the first " lip plumper " that I've tried and it was kinda bizarre. It's double sided with a primer and plumper, the primer is ok but when I applied the plumper it did nothing but burn and made the area surrounding my mouth red. It smells like pure cinnamon heart candy and I guess that's why it burns so much but it does not plump your lips at all.