e.l.f Cosmetics Make Up Mist & Set Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 464 in Makeup

May 14, 2017

I love everything in the Elf brand, so I was very excited to try this setting spray! I was very happy with it! It sprays on very lightly and leaves no residue or "feel" of the spray on your face. It was not drying. It kept my makeup in place all day and kept my eyeshadow off of my glasses which is usually a huge problem for me! So inexpensive as well. Very very happy customer!

May 08, 2017

I absolutly love the E.L.F. Mist and Set. It's a nice refreshing mist to help wake you up in the mornings and it really helps keep my foundation on all day long. I do find if I try and mist if I have mascara on it makes my mascara a little clumpy on my lashes, but other than that I love it!!!

April 18, 2017

Highly recommend, its very affordable! You can't beat the price.
    Just a light mist and wait for moment or two and then it drys nicely. Keeps my makeup looking good all day long.

March 17, 2017

Love this stuff!!! When I use it my makeup will literally last all day. It's so cheap and effective I don't know how I lived without it! Just a few quick sprites, let it dry, and I'm ready to go.

February 12, 2017

I love using this e.l.f. Setting spray everyday to set my makeup! It feels nice and refreshing when I apply it, and works well at really bringing my whole makeup look together. Especially if I've over applied my setting powder, this helps to get rid of any cakiness. Not too sure if it really does anything to help my makeup last longer, I just love how it makes my skin feel and look. I have repurchased this multiple times and noticed that some of the spray mechanisms don't work as well as others. Overall I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for an affordable setting spray!

December 01, 2016

This stuff is worth every penny. It works wonders. I always make sure I have it in my makeup collection. It does just what it's supposed to and never fails. I have no irritation with it either.

December 01, 2016

Anything from e.l.f is worth the buy. All of their products are amazing quality for an astonishing price. The mist and set is always in my makeup drawer and can be used with any skin type.

February 06, 2016

Works decently, dosent smell good. Cheap but you can get batter ones for around the same price.

January 25, 2016

This is probably the best quality drugstore makeup mist you can get and it's only $4.00 CAD! Very impressed!

November 10, 2015

This stuff works well, especially for the price. There are a few products by this brand that have surprised me. The packaging is simple, and attractive. I only wish they would come out with a bottle that gives a finer mist, so that you don't have to wait for your face to dry.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...