e.l.f. Cosmetics Makeup Primer Reviews

Ranked #293 out of 376 in Primer

May 05, 2017

I found this product very inffective. I quickly grabbed this product while I was traveling because I forgot my primer at home. It made my skin feel slightly smoother, but that was about it. It didn't help with dryness, or make my foundation last through out the day. By the evening, my skin looked extremely patchy. I would not repurchase it again.

May 05, 2017

J'ai une peau grasses donc des pores apparents. Comme ce produit n'était pas très cher je me suis laissée tenter. J'ai été très déçue... Non seulement il ne donne aucun effet de pores moins apparents mais en plus la formule donne un aspect encore plus gras à ma peau. Et l'odeur n'est pas agréable du tout.

April 03, 2015

After using so many high end primers, this just does squat. However, for a makeup beginner, or someone who doesn't need a primer for specific reasons (such as dry skin, redness, pores, oily skin, mattifying, etc) I can see how this could be a good cheap product to test around with primers, but for my needs or my preferences this didn't work for me.

November 21, 2014

I just started using the ELF Primer and love it. The one I have is green tinted to counteract redness in skin. It feels silky soft and provides a great base for foundation. After spending $25 on my previous Clinique primer, this $6 version is such a steal. It makes my makeup last so much longer!

Trump