e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Bronzers Reviews
Ranked #179 in Bronzer

Good - 0

September 20, 2015

I am a major fan of Elf Cosmetics. I love almost all their products and use them daily.

This is no exception. I have been using this for a while now, and I love it. It was perfect for my collection. The formula is smooth, silky, buildable and blendable. It will work for many different skin tones, and may even work as a highlighter for darker tones.

I would definitely recommend this product and brand

August 05, 2014

I have been using this Cool bronzer for a few days now and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I'm extremely fair and cool toned so I have a hard time finding a bronzer that isn't too orange or too dark. This is pigmented but blends out nicely to give me the illusion of more sculpted cheekbones and is a perfect tone for me. I just swirl my brush around in all four colors and that seems to give me a 3D effect. Will definitely repurchase! And I love that it's matte so no shimmer to worry about at all.
    Not bad for $3.00 - even better when I paid 1/2 price, so $1.50 for this!! :)