e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 284 in Eyebrow Care

March 10, 2017

I've tried so many eyebrow kits and this is one of my favorites. It's about $3 and works very well. It really lasts all day with little or no smudging. I usually get it in the medium shade. You get this gel on one side and then a powder on the other side. That really sets it in. It gives me a more natural looking brow then I got with pencils.

February 03, 2017

The price is Good for this duo eyebrow kit. Love the way color on how it applies smooth not like other that flatten your eyebrows. The only thing I did not like was the brush it came with it was to small.

February 01, 2017

For the price, it's a great set if it matches you! Unfortunately I do not find the colour the greatest match for me, but I really enjoy the wax and how it sets my eyebrows. I normally don't do much with my eyebrows in the first place, but I've really grown to enjoy placing a wax to help settle down the hairs.
    I wouldn't repurchase as the powder is very dry, and both colours don't match me. But for a beginner just starting to get into make up, it's a great item to start with!

December 29, 2016

Lately I have been loving all these new elf products that I have been seeing at my local beauty store. This product in general is one of my favorite eye brow kid I have used, well especially at this low of a cost. I find that the tones work so well with my eyebrow color already, I am definitely glad I got the medium color, even though my hair is blonde, I just find darker eyebrows work a lot better

January 26, 2016

I love the e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium! I bought mine at Target for $3.00 which is an amazing value! The gel in this eyebrow kit is really pigmented so you don't much at all, some people don't like the applicator but I find it really easy to use! It looks natural as long as you don't cake it on, it goes on nice and smooth! You only need a light dusting of the eyebrow powder to set it as well! I really like this product and will be purchasing it again!!

November 22, 2015

I really enjoyed this shadow, matched nicely to my brow shade.

November 22, 2015

I have never used brow wax\powder before, and was happy to find the e.l.f. kit was so inexpensive. I discovered however that I prefer using a pencil, as I get better definition. Brow wax is not for me I guess.

July 31, 2015

Love the compact and sturdy packaging - can just throw this in my purse for touch ups without worrying about it popping open. The little brush that comes with it is convenient and very useful. Excellent product!

June 15, 2015

This is a great cheap eyebrow kit. The colour match is great. I only wish it had longer staying power

March 31, 2015

I was actually really disappointed with this product. I usually love products from elf, but this one just seemed cheaply made. Perhaps I chose the wrong color, but it made my eyebrows look powdery and gross. I found that the staying power of the product wasn't were it should be either. I noticed that the wax was starting to smudge around my eyebrows after a couple hours.