e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter

e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #361 out of 456 in Concealer

March 01, 2014

This concealer was very light, but I don't think the coverage was very good. The staying power was very minial for this. There is also a very limited shade selection. However, I think the highlighter is very good, as it is natural light, and spreads and blends very evenly.

October 03, 2012

I saw a special offer for a free make up set with a $20 purchase. I don't really have any make up and now work an office job where I attend council meetings and special events so I thought now is as good a time as any. This under eye conceler was in one of my make up kits and I love it! I've always had problems with purple under my eyes. It doesn't matter how much sleep I get. This made a great difference and I would recommend it to anyone!

June 11, 2012

I have awful bags under my eyes (bad genes I guess? Lack of sleep? Who knows! Ha) and struggle to find a product that can keep them at bay. I found this product at my local Winners for a cheap $4.99, and decided what the heck, why not. I got home and tried it and applied my regular foundation over top and voila! Bags were gone! The consistancy is a little thick but still works perfectly. Definitely a must try for busy ladies who like a good deal!