4.1/5
E.L.F. Daily Brush Cleaner Reviews
#217 in Brush Sets

August 12, 2017

Works great but will do without the scent

I got mine from walmart int he beginning of this year. It's very effective in cleaning my brushes in terms of wanting to clean them right after use. It's fast drying so my brushes are usually good to go that same day. The value also cannot be beat, I think I payed for it for less than $5. The only reason why I deducted a star was because of the smell. If you've read any of my reviews in here, you'd know I have a sensitivity to smell, and I found the smell of this cleaner a little too strong. But of course it doesn't deter me from using it over and over again.

February 18, 2017

Great brush cleaner. Perfect amount of spray comes out to clean each brush one at a time. Smells good. Very well priced. Helps keep brush clean and ready to go for next use. Will buy again for sure and I recommend this to anyone who wants to keep brushes clean.

January 25, 2016

I decided to try this product out because it was cheap and I thought it would be convenient to clean my makeup brushes each day after I used them.

I would say that this product is OK, at best. After a few months of intermittent use, I really can't say if this cleaner is working. I can definitely smell it (the formula is scented), but I don't notice that my brush is really "clean". I actually think that I leaves behind a slight residue.