ELF - Expert Liquid Liner - Jet Black Reviews
#12 in Eye Liner

February 09, 2019

Okay

This product was okay. I love elf products however, this one did not impress me that much. I think it was because it was to liquid for my liking. However, for its price it is decent.

January 24, 2019
    Bangkok, Thailand

Prefect addition to your makeup bag

Found this at my local Walmart and decided to give it a try. Although my cat eye skills still need some work I found this eyeliner very easy to work with. The applicator was easy to hold in my big hands and the line smudge free. The color to be vibrant against my dark skin. Overall a good purchase!

January 10, 2019

Great liner

This eyeliner goes on so smoothly and accurately and stays put for hours!
    The wand is very good and also the quality of the liner is good. Not blotchy or lumpy.

September 19, 2018

Animal friendly and long lasting

I love that all things ELF are not tested on animals. As a vegan, this product is perfect for me. I've tried some of the other brands of eyeliner and the performance of this one is equivalent if not better. It lasts me a whole night out and the morning after haha

September 17, 2018

Elf liquid liner

Product is easy to use and has a very nice, deep, dark, black color. It lasts all day and I never have issues with smudges. It is also very afforable.

August 20, 2018

Great for Drama

This eyeliner is amazing as it is very pigmented and the colour comes out very smooth. The packaging is very modern and on-trend. The formla is good as it doesn't dry right away so theres room to touch up any errors.

August 05, 2018

Not a bad product

This is not the best product in the world but it did the trick and is not expensive at all :) Plus i love that Elf cosmetics are gluten free so you don't have to worry about reacting.

August 02, 2018

I love this product! cheap and no animal testing

I love this product! cheap and no animal testing. ELF also has amazing deals
    this stuff is waterproof and goes on so nicely and stays throughout the day.

March 22, 2018

Excellent the first two weeks

I’ve purchases several times, how can you say no to a $3 eye liner. But I grew fed up with it. I love ELF, but this eye liner would only work exceptionally well for the first week or two, and then it would start to dry up. Sometimes it would flake while applying, sometimes I’d buy a brand new one and it was already dry up. So I’ve moved on. The cheap price tag is one thing, but to have to repurchase every few weeks - was no more cost effective than buying one for $15 and it lasting 5x longer

March 19, 2018

Loved it

I have always liked ELF Products. This product is great quality for the value. Stay put all day. Nice bright black color. Liked the brush. I will buy this again.