ELF - Expert Liquid Liner - Jet Black Reviews
#12 in Eye Liner

July 25, 2019

Excellent traceur liquide pour le prix

Pas cher du tout et dure très très très longtemps. Un des dernier avec un pinceau comme applicateur. Facile à trouver dans les pharmacies et magasins grandes surfaces.

April 03, 2019

My go to liner!

While I love to try new products, I am yet to find an eyeliner that compares to the ELF liquid liner. It’s well priced, high quality and long lasting!

February 13, 2019

Yes, but...

I know this eyeliner is really inexpensive, but it doesn't work well for me. I find it too liquid-y so it takes forever to dry or it smudges everywhere. Also, the brush isn't firm enough so it makes it harder to do a straight line, in my opinion. For the price, you should try it though, maybe it will work well for you.

February 09, 2019

Okay

This product was okay. I love elf products however, this one did not impress me that much. I think it was because it was to liquid for my liking. However, for its price it is decent.

January 24, 2019
    Bangkok, Thailand

Prefect addition to your makeup bag

Found this at my local Walmart and decided to give it a try. Although my cat eye skills still need some work I found this eyeliner very easy to work with. The applicator was easy to hold in my big hands and the line smudge free. The color to be vibrant against my dark skin. Overall a good purchase!

January 10, 2019

Great liner

This eyeliner goes on so smoothly and accurately and stays put for hours!
    The wand is very good and also the quality of the liner is good. Not blotchy or lumpy.

September 19, 2018

Animal friendly and long lasting

I love that all things ELF are not tested on animals. As a vegan, this product is perfect for me. I've tried some of the other brands of eyeliner and the performance of this one is equivalent if not better. It lasts me a whole night out and the morning after haha

September 17, 2018

Elf liquid liner

Product is easy to use and has a very nice, deep, dark, black color. It lasts all day and I never have issues with smudges. It is also very afforable.

August 20, 2018

Great for Drama

This eyeliner is amazing as it is very pigmented and the colour comes out very smooth. The packaging is very modern and on-trend. The formla is good as it doesn't dry right away so theres room to touch up any errors.

August 05, 2018

Not a bad product

This is not the best product in the world but it did the trick and is not expensive at all :) Plus i love that Elf cosmetics are gluten free so you don't have to worry about reacting.