ELF - Expert Liquid Liner - Jet Black Reviews
#12 in Eye Liner

August 02, 2018

I love this product! cheap and no animal testing

I love this product! cheap and no animal testing. ELF also has amazing deals
    this stuff is waterproof and goes on so nicely and stays throughout the day.

March 22, 2018

Excellent the first two weeks

I’ve purchases several times, how can you say no to a $3 eye liner. But I grew fed up with it. I love ELF, but this eye liner would only work exceptionally well for the first week or two, and then it would start to dry up. Sometimes it would flake while applying, sometimes I’d buy a brand new one and it was already dry up. So I’ve moved on. The cheap price tag is one thing, but to have to repurchase every few weeks - was no more cost effective than buying one for $15 and it lasting 5x longer

March 19, 2018

Loved it

I have always liked ELF Products. This product is great quality for the value. Stay put all day. Nice bright black color. Liked the brush. I will buy this again.

March 19, 2018

Attractive price, good in a pinch, jet black eye liner

I was out of my regular liquid eye liner pencil and I was at a store with the ELF products displayed right in front of me. So, I picked the black liquid eye liner to hold me over until I can get my hands on my regular brands. The only difference I found was the brush. It was somewhat flimsy, but the color was popping and it stated put all day.

March 17, 2018

Definatley a keeper

All of my make up is elf I love it , best price for an amazing product. It is the only eye liner that hasn’t run on me or given me a sty in my eye. It glides on effortlessly and stays on all day

March 11, 2018

A staple in my makeup bag!

I am head over hella for this liquid eyeliner! It stays all day, is so pigmented and cost 2$! I use it everyday and always have multiple backups on hand. It’s brush makes it so easy to apply and ill never use another kind again!

March 06, 2018

Would buy again, better pigment

I bought the ELF liquid eyeliner as I needed a new one, it was a decent price &I;thought 'why not'
    It's okay for the price, could be darker but it works great

February 23, 2018

Bang for your buck

Perfect as a backup eyeliner or as your main liner when your on a budget. Lasts pretty long and stays in place doesn’t run. Overall a great product.

1.3/5

January 30, 2018

Not the best... at all

I really disliked this product. It was not very pigmented, and was not opaque at all. I went in with high expectations because ELF usually has good products, but this was a major letdown. The actual applicator was not very precise at all, and actually did more to mess up the look, than to make it look nice. Plus, I found that the actual formula did not last all day, it flaked/dried away. Deffff do not recommend this.

January 30, 2018

love love love it.

So first off, I haven't used a liquid liner in years.. At least since jr high and I'm in my early 20's now so a good  6/7 years.

I was surprised but how tiny the brush was, Usually they aren't as fine tipped and thin. The formula is a little watery and runs a tiny bit but I noticed the more excess you wipe off the easier it is to maneuver, even if you have to dip in twice it's a lot easier.

My biggest reason for wanting to switch back to liquid liner was because for the last 6 years I have been using a gel liner and I found it a bit harder to apply, the first month the packaging is open its super creamy and easy but as it gets down and dries it pulls way to much and it was just more difficult to apply so I figured a liquid wouldn't drag and tug as much.

I was thinking about it for a few days and was at my local Walmart browsing the makeup isle and I seen the ELF Expert liquid liner and thought ''Hey may as well try it''

Elf is known for their great prices and high quality products and I feel that they did a great job with this, the packaging is pretty basic but feels well made, the applicator is nice and thin, I watched some videos on it and they said it was more matte then expected but I found mine to dry more on the shiny side, it didn't stay wet and dries nicely but It is very shiny. I think it's a great product for a great price point, my only issue is how watery it seems but that's to be expected and after a few more uses I've gotten over the curve after religiously using gel in my everyday.

I'd say it's a great everyday liner considering it's easy to use, you do get quiet a bit of product, it's regular black & the price point is fantastic (Under $3).

I think it's great for people on a budget or people just getting into liquid liner and don't want to pay extra for virtually the same product but I'm sure there is better out there, but again I really liked it, I think it's fantastic.

It would make the great to go eyeliner, or if you're in a rush and need to pick one up i'd recommend it.

Seems to last all day without smudging.