• Elf foundation matte finish
  • Elf foundation matte finish

Elf foundation matte finish Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 675 in Foundation

April 13, 2017

One of the few drug store brands I use daily. Coverage is perfect and it lasts all day when used with the ELF primer :) I have freckles so it allows them to show through while still evening my overall skin tone.
    *wearing it in the pic

March 03, 2017

I love elfs matte foundation. It blends really well and hides all my acne. Doesn't leave my face feeling oily, like some other products do. It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! I would highly recommend it. It makes my skin look even toned as well. Amazing foundation!

February 28, 2017

just started using this product last week and so far I love the flawless coverage it gives and does not give a caked on feeling like others I have used in the past

October 05, 2016

This product is very affordable! I love make-up so I purchase different brands to compare effectiveness. I have combination skin so I love that this foundation does not look flaky on my skin. I do wish it was long lasting as by the end of my work shift it seems to wear off.

September 30, 2016

Best and most amazing light weight coverage . both for day and night , face feels smooth and stays matte all day doesnt run or smudge. Full coverage and stays even toned all day