Elf makeup mist & set Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 68 in Setting Spray

July 10, 2017

I use it often.

It is a affortable product. It is a really good product. It sets makeup for all night! I always use it for my makeup The only thing i dislike is the packaging.

2.7/5

May 25, 2017

The spray nozzle is just the worst!
    You get big drops of "water" on your face instead of s nice mist so as a setting spray I do not like this but I do use this to wet my brushes when applying eyeshadow. It helps the shadows stick on longer and have stronger pigment.

May 16, 2017

First time trying or using a setting spray. I'm honestly not sure if it actually worked. The first time it got my face too wet and smudged my mascara everywhere. Second time I didn't quite squint my eyes and sprayed a bit further away and it was good. But I don't know if it did anything. I'll keep using it to see.

April 15, 2017

This setting spray is amazing! I can't believe that I could get such a high quality product for so inexpensive. I first tried when I was in a rush and was having a bad day and my face was looking Caky this completely took that look away and made my makeup look so much better. It is a steal stirs price. I diffidently recommend trying it.

March 06, 2017

I can't get over how cheap this is, $4- is a steal, the quality is comparable to some higher end makes.

This setting spray is a 10+ on my scale! It sets my makeup until the end of my work day, maybe longer, but I clean my face as soon as I walk through the door.

Its also a powder fixer, sometimes when I am in a hurry to get out the door, I apply a bit too much powder, I can feel it right away, and I can see the over powdered look to my face, as soon as I spray this on, it not only sets, but also give my skin a small spritz of hydration and my over powdered face is long gone!

March 01, 2017

This is a wonderful alternative to Mac Fix+; it reduces powder finish, while setting everything in place. The only downside to this product is the smell.

March 01, 2017

I love this stuff! It is the best at setting your makeup! and the price ? $4! its as good as the expensive products. I have combo skin and my makeup stays fresh all day! Totally worth it. All you do is apply your makeup, spritz it on your face and let it dry. done and done! I really enjoy most ELF products.

January 06, 2017

I love to use this on a brush and then use that brush to apply baked eye shadows for a more intense look that doesn't crease easily. I also use it to set my entire face, or to set my highlight on days when I don't wear as much makeup.

I do wish that it had a finer mist. Sometimes certain parts of my face felt wetter than others. Of course, the wetness goes away, but I feel like a finer, more widespread mist would be helpful and require less product.

I prefer this to some of the more expensive setting sprays.

September 23, 2016

I love this product. I have tried many and keep going back to this one. I wear powder foundation so I spray a lot of this on my face after all my makeup is on except for my mascara. I spray about six sprays on my face then fan it with some papers or whatever I have near. It takes the powdery look away and seals in my makeup to last all day!
    I then put on my mascara and I am done! Because I spray so much of this on my face I do my mascara after.

August 17, 2016

I have tried a lot of different setting sprays, both high end and not, and this stuff is just as good as the more expensive stuff. The spray bottle is a little annoying, though, because the mist isn't very fine, but I just do light spritzes from a bit further away.