Elf Poreless Putty Primer Reviews

February 08, 2021
    Connecticut, United States

Love!

Changed the way I think of elf! This is such a good primer and it’s become a staple in my makeup bag. Definitely blurs the appearance of pores and it feels really comfortable on the skin. Never fails!

February 07, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Good primer

I heard many nice reviews about this item and I decided to try it by myself. Overall primer is good but is not amazing. With my oily skin it's very dyficult to find good working primer. My make up stayed all day pores get less visible but I get oily very quick with mean I have to maintain my make up more then usually. It's OK but not amazing.

February 07, 2021
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Wanted to love this but sadly not great

I bought this after Jeffery Star recommended it. I found it to be a little too greasy for my liking and it actually broke down my foundation around my nose after a few hours. I wanted to love this but sadly I’m underwhelmed!

2.3/5

January 08, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not bad but not great!

I have heard so many raves about the elf poreless putty primer being a great primer for a low cost. I personally struggle with primers so I thought what the heck give it a try. It felt a little bit greasy for me applying it and felt like my foundation was not in place. Maybe just not great with my skin type

December 19, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best drugstore primer !

This primer is inexpensive but works well to create the image of porcelain smooth skin! I love the texture and how it feels on my face and haven’t had any breakouts while using this product!

December 14, 2020

Definetly worth the money!

Tiki took definetly made me buy it. And well so did watching countless jefree star YouTube videos where he raved about this product. For under 10 dollars you can't go wrong. I was kind of recculant to purchase it as it's in a jar with a lid and not a tube like I'm used to with my primer.

However I just make sure my hands are clean prior to sticking them in to scoop out the product. It looks thick however it blends nicely on top of the skin and blurs out my pores quite a bit. I have repurchased and will probably keep doing so until I happen to stumble upon another primer I like that's reasonable for the price.

December 14, 2020

Another home run for E.L.F

As usual, ELF has knocked it out of the park. This primer sticks to my liquid and powder foundations, resulting in an all-day look while simultaneously smoothing the look of fine lines and pores to create a flawless finish. Has been my go-to primer for over a year now and will continue to be.

November 09, 2020
    Oklahoma, United States

Awesome primer

I have used other primers and this one is such a great value. It doesn’t make my makeup look separated or oily. This is a great alternative to other more expensive primers.

October 24, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Good drugstore primer

It definitely covers up my pores a bit. I feel like their other poreless primer actually works better for covering pores but this comes without that slick feeling on my skin. I use this even without foundation for a quick pore cover up. It doesn't show on my skin and it's worth the price.

October 23, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Will buy it again

It def covers up all my pores!! Doesn’t feel too cakey on my face.....def will recommend this primer for those who don’t want to spend too much money on a primer