Elf Poreless Putty Primer Reviews

October 20, 2020

Pores, who? Amazing buy!

I have small but visiting pores around my nose! And this primer has saved my life! Changed the makeup game for me. I was not sure about it before since I had never used a product of putty consisjtency before but this product is so goood! Gives a great base. Must buy

September 12, 2020

Works under most foundations

I find that this works under most foundations, but not all. I have dry skin and it works pretty well for me. This is usually my go to primer as it works under just powder too

May 21, 2020

I look forward to wearing it

For me, this feels like the cherry on top for my skincare regimen. It's so creamy and thick that it feels like it seals in all the moisture from my moisturizer. It really helps my foundation to glide on, and definitely helps cover up the worst of my pores. It's definitely worth the hype!

Texas, United States

Nice velvety feel

This putty primer has been the talk of the town. This primer comes in a very great amount for what it's worth! The size is great and the texture is very silky like. Very creamy and applies very smooth. I like to apply with a flat sponge, glides on well in my opinion. It sets in place very nice once blended and set for 30 sec. Once applied your guaranteed grip for your foundations for sure. I like it and especially because I have oily skin.

BESTTTT PRIMER

This is one of the best primers I have, an amazing dupe for the Tatcha Silk Canvas primer. It is super affordable and better than half of the high-end primers. It gives you an amazing base to work with and looks great under your foundation. I would 100% recommend this primer to everyone.

May 16, 2020

Tatcha dupe!

If you're looking for a dupe for Tatcha's The Silk Canvas you need to try this! The formula spreads evenly and you only need a little bit in order to achieve a smooth base. I prefer to only use this around my nose where why pores tend to be the biggest and it does an amazing job at covering them up.

May 01, 2020

Amazing

This is by far the best primer I have ever used. It leaves your skin feeling so soft. Foundation glides right over it and doesn’t move throughout the day.

April 14, 2020

Not Tatcha, but Pretty Good!

This primer was recommended to me by a friend. It is quite a good product and does help reduce the appearance of pores. I don't think I would call it a perfect dupe for the Tatcha primer, but it is a very good product for a great price!

April 13, 2020

Affordable and does the trick!

Not a bad product for the price! Glides on for a smooth finish & covers pores, would be better if there was abit more product though! Make sure you let primer set for 30 seconds before applying foundation or products!

1.7/5

March 22, 2020

Meh

It's very sticky, and makes your skin feel very heavy. It was long lasting, which is a positive. At the end of the day, when it came time to remove my makeup, I found that with this product applied to my skin, it was difficult to remove make up with ease.