Elf Poreless Putty Primer Reviews

May 01, 2019

Great primer for the price range!

I love high end cosmetics but for a primer this is a gest quality at this price point. I have yet to find a better primer for oily skin at any price. It's a must have in my beauty kit!

February 13, 2019

I would buy this product again

I bought this primer and was very skeptical at first because I have used a few others and had no luck. This product goes on smooth and and works amazing. It does not feel heavy on my face. I will definetley be purchasing this primer again.

February 06, 2019

Great Primer! No More Pores!

This is a great primer. I was using Dr. Perricone's blurring primer and had watched a youtube video by Jeffree Star, which made me want to try this primer as he did a side by side with Tatcha, which is a high end primer. I only paid $5 for this Elf Putty Primer and it truly is almost like Tatcha. It covers your pores great and also covered some of my fine lines. I love this stuff. I will be using this one now for quite a while, that is for sure.