Prestige Item

Good - 0

October 26, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Amazing!

I have very dry and dehydrated skin, i am not concerned with age related lines but i do get bad dehydration lines and this product is amazing and rehydrating and plumping my skin.

October 26, 2019
    Lisbon, Portugal

Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream Rocks!

I love this cream! It smells so good and works amazingly well to help my skin look radiant and glowing. It's pricey but a little goes a long way and you get what you pay for in this instance. I can't recommend it enough.

October 17, 2019
    United Kingdom

Expensive but with it

Love love love this product you might pay a little more but it's worth every penny in will Definetly be repurchscing made my skin feel so soft and noticed a change after a week it was clear in noticeably better than ever must try yes expensive but as I says worth it

February 20, 2019

Love this

I absolutely love this cream. I received this in a beauty box and this does an amazing job on my skin. I'm getting older so before my wrinkles take over my face this cream seem's to be doing the trick. It is however quite pricy but we'll worth the value

February 20, 2019

BEST ANTI AGING CREAM EVER!

I use this morning and night and have noticed my skin is more firm and my wrinkles under my eyes have diminished!!! My skin is oily and this cream is perfect for it!!! Highly recommend!!!