4.9/5

Good - 0

October 09, 2019
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Worth the splurge

Well worth the splurge. As it’s encapsulated the active I.e retinol is kept at its optimum until your break the seal on the capsule. It’s a measured dose which is great! It makes you realise you’ve either been using too much or too little of other products! No waste here. Great for travel too. Very well thought out 💗

April 30, 2019

the exact amount of serum

I love ELIZABETH ARDEN Retinol Ceramide Capsules Line Erasing Night Serum because it comes in convenient pods with the exact amount of serum that I need. It is important to me because I tent to use excessive serum or creams and at the end they not last enough. So, I love the fact that I do not have to worry about that any more =happiness

February 20, 2019

An amazing retinol for the most sensitive skin

The Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Capsules promise to erase your fine lines and even out the texture of your skin. This serum comes housed in these adorable pink pods, and can be torn open to dispense one application of the serum - this covers my face, neck and decolletage. I will apply this serum 2-3 times per week, since you'll still see results and this will prolong the life of one bottle.

Note: Don’t use benzoyl peroxide at the same time as retinol - it can deactivate it. Use retinol at night and bp in the am, if you're suffering from more intense breakouts.

As someone with very sensitive skin, I might apply my retinol or acids only on certain parts of my skin that need brightening and cell turnover - top of the nose, chin, forehead, cheeks. I find that I'll get dryness around the corners of my nose, and the skin becomes itchy and flaky. Be aware of these minor reactions because it seems like this area on me is too thin for exposure to exfoliating treatments.

December 29, 2018

Such a Luxurious Product for the Skin

I received a free sample of this product. The serum is stored in these tiny rose gold capsules, giving you the right amount of serum for your face. A little goes a long way to prevent over application. It mentions to use it only at night and when using Retinol(Vitamin A) it makes your skin more sensitive to the light so be sure to apply sunscreen when heading outdoors.

When this serum is applied, it has a very silicone-like texture to it leaving your skin feeling matte. It feels like a protective barrier has formed over your skin to moisturize it. My skin felt extremely soft and plump after the first application. I applied nightly after my cleansing and toning routine. I wait a few minutes to let the serum absorb into my skin before continuing moisturizing with my night creams.

My skin appears visibly smoother and the redness that's around my eyebrows and cheeks have diminished as well. Love this product so much!!!

October 28, 2018

Wow effect!!!!

Unlike most serums which come in a bottle, the Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Serum is conveniently placed into individual capsules so my skin gets the right dosage each time. These amazing and calming emollient oils also have other incredible skin properties, including boosting hydration, which help to keep the skin beautifully soft and plumped-up.

October 20, 2018

Works very well

I received a free sample of this.

I really loved them. I'm quite suspicious of skincare, especially anti-wrinkle stuff. I've used some very expensive stuff that did nothing and some cheap stuff that's amazing, so it's best to be suspicious and see if it works for you. This worked very well for me. From the second application my skin was feeling softer and just overall better. By the end of the seven days my skin was smoother, with a better complexion and less flaws. The difference in my wrinkles was not massive, but slight. Usually big difference in wrinkles takes more than seven days, but the overall improvement in my skin was incredible. I kept catching sight of myself in the mirror and realising how much better my skin looked, to the touch it was also much nicer.

I always take pics before and after testing skincare to make sure my experience matches the actual results and you can clearly see my skin has improved after the seven day treatment.

Using a single capsule feels wasteful...yet luxe and I was concerned there wouldn't be enough fluid in there. When you squeeze out the fluid (which BTW, is super fun feeling) it doesn't look like much, but it spreads really well and easily covered my face with serum to spare! It's a gel-like serum that feels velvety and soft and absorbs within a few minutes. I was also surprised that it is COMPLETELY unscented. As in there is no scent added, but it also smells like nothing, no chemicals, no scent at all, very few unscented products actually smell like nothing.

Honestly, this stuff is a bit out of my price range, so I wish I'd been sent full size products because I adore these and will definitely try to snag some on sale in future.