Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex Reviews

Ranked #1178 out of 1365 in Facial Lotions & Creams

FeaturesHumectant that attracts moisture to the skin. Helps keep skin soft and smooth. Provides an occlusive barrier to prevent moisture loss. Helps smooth the skin surface. Penetrates deeply to build an inner moisture reserve.BenefitsHumectant that attracts moisture to the skin. Helps keep skin soft and smooth. Provides an occlusive barrier to prevent moisture loss. Helps smooth the skin surface. Penetrates deeply to build an inner moisture reserve.

July 15, 2017

Unpleasant scent

I purchased this product on sale, and was very eager to try it as I have not used skin care from this brand. I was quite impressed. I used the serum following a deep cleansing, and toner from the same brand. The only negative I found was the scent. It seemed very antiseptic...not pleasant at all. However, the scent disipates quickly, and the product leaves my skin feeling soft and looking bright.

March 19, 2016

This moisturizing cream felt really good when I put it on my face. It has a very milky/thick texture but did not feel heavy at all. My skin is not too oily or too dry, and this product worked pretty well for me.

March 08, 2016

I have highly sensitive skin that gets dry in some places oily in others, a red complexion. And acne prone. I was afraid of this product at first because it's got a very perfumey smell but it meshes well with your natural body scent and did not irritate my skin with the perfume. It leaves your skin a soft velvety texture, Good make up base. Use as day or night cream, medium texture, lasts a long time as you only need to use a small amount. Kind of pricey but worth it if you're Looking for a cream to even complexion and hydrate.

October 01, 2010

My mom's been using this moisturizer since forever. After washing and toning, this moisturizer keeps your skin soft and supple with a hint of fragrance.
    It absorbs quite quickly and is not oily.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!