Emergen-C Vitamin Drink Mix Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 282 in Vitamins/Minerals

Emer'gen-C is primarily an antioxidant used to prevent infections, bruising, colds & flu, sinusitis, sore throats, blood clots, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, physical and mental stress, weak immune system, cholesterol levels, liver toxicity and collagen formation with added vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. Vitamin C is essential for the formation and maintenance of connective tissue, is a powerful antioxidant, and it is involved in normal immune function. Today, Alacer Corp. produces the most advanced line of food supplements in the world and is now established world leader in Vitamin C technology.

April 13, 2017

I ordered a free sample of this from the Emergen-C website. Tasted like oranges, as advertised. I did not feel like it was that effective, perhaps you have to drink it consistently everyday to feel results. However, I did find it helped me to increase my water intake.

April 05, 2017

I ordered a free sample of this from the Emergency-C website, and it was pretty good! Tasted full of oranges as it promises, it tastes a bit better than the chewable tablets. I really didn't mind drinking it, and it kinda tasted like pop.

April 05, 2017

I actually dont like this stuff. i feel like it never works, or does anything for me. i didnt think the price was right or anything. i highly recommend maybe getting a sample first than see if it works for you.

April 05, 2017

Really loved this sample gave me lots of energy and made me feel really good ,I actually went to Atlantic superstore and bought a box of these ,great tasting as well

April 04, 2017

I got to try this product as a sample and thought it was practical. I wasn't impressed by the taste, it was okay... But I did think it helps add vitamin C in my daily diet. You just pour it in water, mix and drink up!

April 04, 2017

I read on Facebook that a vitamin c boost can help fight off a cold so when I saw this product I thought why not try it. I was amazed withe results my sore throat went away and I felt better much faster than without Emergen-C I would recommend this product

April 03, 2017

I received a free sample of this, I was somewhat disappointed , I found it to be a bit too bitter for my tastes. It mixed well with water though and perhaps over time taste would improve. I would like to see some alternate flavours. I also found the purchase price to be on the slightly high side of comparable products.

March 24, 2017

I really wasn't impressed with Emergen-C . Maybe it's just because I thought it tasted a bit bitter. I think they need to come out with a few new flavours. Just my opinion though ! Still worth trying for others though..

March 08, 2017

Funny that this should show up on the home page as I am just sipping on a glass full of this now! I take it when I feel like I'm going to be catching a cold and it really makes me feel so much better. It's packed with a ton of Vitamin C that is so beneficial in warding off the common cold or flu. It tastes pretty good too, it's a. Ice orange flavour that nots bitter nor sweet! It also seems to give me a nice boost of energy when I need it! Definitely recommend this one!

March 08, 2017

My mom introduced me to this when I started getting colds and feeling like my immune system is weak. It's convenient to carry around and dissolves easily in water. The taste is ok, I've tried the orange and pink lemonade, wish there were more flavours were available in Canada. I take it once a day (winter and summer) and I feel more energetic and have not had a cold or flu since. The price is a bit pricey but they go on sale fairly often and I stock up.