Emergen-C Vitamin Drink Mix Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #2 out of 313 in Vitamins/Minerals

Emer'gen-C is primarily an antioxidant used to prevent infections, bruising, colds & flu, sinusitis, sore throats, blood clots, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, physical and mental stress, weak immune system, cholesterol levels, liver toxicity and collagen formation with added vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. Vitamin C is essential for the formation and maintenance of connective tissue, is a powerful antioxidant, and it is involved in normal immune function. Today, Alacer Corp. produces the most advanced line of food supplements in the world and is now established world leader in Vitamin C technology.

July 13, 2017

bye bye cold/flu

I am the kind of person that gets sick very easily, specially cold and flu season! But since I started drinking Emergen-C I am happy to say that cold/flu got nothing on me. This product is truly effective. I have tried 4 different flavours but my favourites are Orange and Tangerine. Honestly if you wanna boost your immune system, give it a try!

July 13, 2017

Vitamin Boost

Emergen-C comes in different flavours but I personally like the orange citrusy one the most. I always take a packet of these when I feel I'm about to get sick and it works like magic. One note is that you shouldn't add water too quickly if you're not using a huge cup 'cause it would bubble and overflow.

2.8/5

June 09, 2017

Le goût est assez acide. Disons que ce n'est pas à prendre tôt le matin parce que ton estomac va te le faire regretter assez vite. C'est un supplément de vitamine C au même égard que les caplets qui sont sur le marché depuis des années. Les composants sont sensiblement dans les mêmes proportions alors je trouve que pour le prix, ça ne vaut pas la peine puisque Emergen-C est beaucoup plus cher...

June 09, 2017

I received a sample from Emergen-C of the orange flavor a few months ago. I really liked the taste, it resembles oranges and tastes great, not too sweet at all. I actually mixed this when I was sick, I needed a boost of vitamin C. I felt refreshed after I drank it, with a bit of an energy boost, I don't think it cured my cold, It just helped me great through a few remaining hours of work. I bought a box last week and keep forgetting to bring some to work, most likely I will remember consume this at the first sign of a cold.

June 09, 2017

I cant live without it, I always carry a packet on my purse as you never know when you will start feeling abit under the weather, tastes delicious and its great for you!

June 07, 2017

This drink mix gives you the energy and vitamins needed to battle through any cold. At the first signs of a cold coming on, I take an Emergen-C (tangerine is my favourite) and I truly believe it helps alleviate my symptoms and the duration of my cold, my husband swears by it too!

June 06, 2017

I always have this on hand at our house, in a variety of flavors! During the winter someone is always sick, and this helps alleviate their symptoms like a sore throat, or stuffy nose. Not only does it taste really good, it is really effective! If you haven't tried it, you really should!

3.2/5

May 16, 2017

these will give you energy - that's for sure! theyre jam packed with vitamin c! the orange flavour is the best flavour they have but they still don't taste that great!

May 15, 2017

Très bon produit, je l'utilise tous les jours. En format pratique et très bon au goût! J'en donne également à mon mari, produit très agréable qui fonctionne bien.

May 12, 2017

Love Love Love it!! I have been using this consistently for years and I definitely haven't been sick in a long time. :) The also have a bunch of flavours and while they do have a vitamin taste, the benefits outweigh it !