3.9/5
Emergen-C Vitamin Drink Mix Reviews

Emer'gen-C is primarily an antioxidant used to prevent infections, bruising, colds & flu, sinusitis, sore throats, blood clots, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, physical and mental stress, weak immune system, cholesterol levels, liver toxicity and collagen formation with added vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. Vitamin C is essential for the formation and maintenance of connective tissue, is a powerful antioxidant, and it is involved in normal immune function. Today, Alacer Corp. produces the most advanced line of food supplements in the world and is now established world leader in Vitamin C technology.

November 15, 2017

Great pick me up

I always keep these on hand for those days I feel sluggish, or if someone around me has a cold. They help give me that little extra energy, and have kept me from getting sick even when my whole family is sick.

August 31, 2017

Great for beating tough colds

I originally tried this at the medical office that I work at, when some reps brought it in in the winter time. I took it when I felt a cold coming on, and it helped me beat it off from becoming a full blown illness. Tastes great too.

August 18, 2017

Great for Travel

What a fabulous product I use this a couple of times a week, however always pack this when we travel every year mix it up before leaving your room drink it at the airport and watch it just gives you that extra boost to you immune system that you need especially with all the germs and stale air that will be locked in the plane.

Good luck it works great for me
    Thanks agaiy

August 01, 2017

Life Saver

My family uses this religiously at the first sign of a cold or weakened immune system,
    we actually swear by it. It eliminates symptoms almost instantly, although not the greatest tasting.
    The box is a little pricy too but sometimes you can get a good deal on it!

July 13, 2017

bye bye cold/flu

I am the kind of person that gets sick very easily, specially cold and flu season! But since I started drinking Emergen-C I am happy to say that cold/flu got nothing on me. This product is truly effective. I have tried 4 different flavours but my favourites are Orange and Tangerine. Honestly if you wanna boost your immune system, give it a try!

July 13, 2017

Vitamin Boost

Emergen-C comes in different flavours but I personally like the orange citrusy one the most. I always take a packet of these when I feel I'm about to get sick and it works like magic. One note is that you shouldn't add water too quickly if you're not using a huge cup 'cause it would bubble and overflow.

2.8/5

June 09, 2017

Le goût est assez acide. Disons que ce n'est pas à prendre tôt le matin parce que ton estomac va te le faire regretter assez vite. C'est un supplément de vitamine C au même égard que les caplets qui sont sur le marché depuis des années. Les composants sont sensiblement dans les mêmes proportions alors je trouve que pour le prix, ça ne vaut pas la peine puisque Emergen-C est beaucoup plus cher...

June 09, 2017

I received a sample from Emergen-C of the orange flavor a few months ago. I really liked the taste, it resembles oranges and tastes great, not too sweet at all. I actually mixed this when I was sick, I needed a boost of vitamin C. I felt refreshed after I drank it, with a bit of an energy boost, I don't think it cured my cold, It just helped me great through a few remaining hours of work. I bought a box last week and keep forgetting to bring some to work, most likely I will remember consume this at the first sign of a cold.

June 09, 2017

I cant live without it, I always carry a packet on my purse as you never know when you will start feeling abit under the weather, tastes delicious and its great for you!

June 07, 2017

This drink mix gives you the energy and vitamins needed to battle through any cold. At the first signs of a cold coming on, I take an Emergen-C (tangerine is my favourite) and I truly believe it helps alleviate my symptoms and the duration of my cold, my husband swears by it too!