4.1/5
#29 in Baby Food

December 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Started from hospital

My baby started on the enfamil a+ ready to feed right from the hospital. We tried switching to the other forms of this formula but he much prefers the ready to feed version.
    Downfall is now at 7 months and still on ready to feed it is very expensive.

October 27, 2020

Baby loves it

My daughter loves this formula. I tried to switch her when we returned from the Hospital but she much preferred this brand. The ready to feed bottles are more expensive but definitely a huge time saver! They are also really convenient to take along in the diaper bag.

May 21, 2020

Good, but pricey.

Started using this product from the hospital as I was not producing enough milk. Had to continue supplementing dye to low supply. Baby seems to like it.

July 30, 2019

Great

This Enfamil ready to drink formula has been amazing for my baby. I do mixed feeding ( though breastfeeding is still the best), I just top up my breast milk with this formula specially when I feel like I wasn’t able to provide enough breast milk. My son has no problem with the formula and it great specially when your going outside.

July 04, 2019

Greatp product

Ready to feed bottles were super convenient for traveling or being on the go. No worries about mixing powder, carrying water with you etc. Priced quite high so I would recommend using the concentrated cans for at home use. Way better value.

June 19, 2019

super lait

J'ai donner ce lait a mes 4 enfants et j'ai jamais eu de problème de reflux ou de vomissement de leur part. J'adore le format prêt a servir. on sort de la maison pas de problème. une bouteille dans le sac et c'est parfait.

May 23, 2019

The Best!!

Who invented these ready to feed. I swear they are second to none. They are ideal for a day out of the house you just pop the cap and put a nipple on or topping up in between feedings. My 7 week old prefers it over the powdered formula i guess because of the taste, you dont get the bittery taste in this like regular powdered formula.

May 16, 2019

Worth it

This is a great formula,my baby loves it,I used this between breastfeeding she’s been gaining weight since she was born,and I don’t see any problem while she’s taking it.Also this is so convenient while we were out.
    Its a little bit pricey but I know that I gave my baby a healthy formula.

March 06, 2019

My daughter loves it

Been using ready to go and concentrate since my daughter was born. What was given to her while in the hospital when she was born. She's grown tremendously and is smart as can be for a 18 week old baby. Only downfall is we couldn't use the powder as it didn't seem to fill her the same as the concentrate or ready to go.

February 19, 2019

Baby enjoys it. Although my wallet does not.

This larger version is definitely a better value than the smaller bottles. Although for the price of formula it's quite wasteful sometimes when if you open it and they only drink half it is only good for 1 hour.. unfortunately so far it's the only one my twins seem to not spit up all the time..