4.1/5
Ensure High Protein Meal Replacement Drink Reviews

Packed with 12 grams of high-quality protein. Low-cholesterol and low in saturated fat

April 16, 2015

The protein version of this product helped me survive extreme nausea during my pregnancy. Sometimes it was the only thing I could stomach.

April 16, 2015

My husband LOVES this drink .... his drink is Active and Energetic and he loves it and makes a habit of having a bottle of it at least twice a day. and it does tastes great. I have started and do not no why I did not earlier. awesome ..........awesome ....... awesome drink.

March 20, 2015

Ensure is a great meal replacement on the go. They taste great and there are many flavors to choose from. It provides the protein and minerals you need.

March 17, 2015

Ensure is a really great quick snack for on the go. It has tons of good things for you but is a little high in calories and fat for me. BUT the taste is amazing the vanilla is to die for when its really cold, tastes like a rich creamy vanilla smoothie.

March 10, 2015

I love Ensure, there are many flavors to chose from. Ensure has a great taste, without an after taste. I love the Vanilla Regular & High Protien. I use ensure to help me maintain my health & get a boost. With the Vitmans & Minerals really help keep Your health in check. Ensure is so creamy & smooth, goes down so good. I've tried many of Ensure flavors, but keep going back to my Vanilla flavor. Ensure is great tasting & very good for You!! Thank You!! :)

March 09, 2015

i drink this regularly it is great tasting and a great suppliment

March 09, 2015

I love ensure. I tend to get the chocolate one, which is very creamy with a pretty good chocolate taste. It doesn't have any grainy aftertaste or effect. It works really well as a meal replacement and it goes very nicely with a piece of fruit too. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a little help with getting nutrients or who doesn't have time to have a good meal in the day.

March 09, 2015

This is a flavorful meal replacement and great if you need extra nutrients, especially after undergoing a medical procedure of some sort. They have different formulas, depending on your needs. I've tried the original formula in both the vanilla and chocolate flavors and they were delicious!

3.2/5

March 04, 2015

We have used it a few times for my kids. It is good when they are fighting taking pills. Ensure gives them quick easily absorbed vitamins without the worry of swallowing some pill they are not ready for and the taste is easy to swallow.

2.7/5

March 03, 2015

ive only tried this a few times but my mo drinks it. Great substitute for meal replacement or a nice morning drink on the way to work for a quick snack.