eos Active Protection Lip Balm Smooth Spheres in Fresh Grapefruit SPF 30 Reviews

August 27, 2017

Awesome

I bought this from costco and love all 6 flavours. Keeps my lips hydrated not chapped for most of the time with a little balm. I will keep this as an imp part in my lip care routine.

August 23, 2017

Not a grapefruit lover!

I like this fresh little eos lip balm but I do not like the flavour! Grapefruit is bitter and sour and while this does not come through when you use it, it isn;t one of my favs!

August 23, 2017

It's good

I like this lip balm alot it was easy to apply to my lips I like how it felt thicker I was getting a good amount on my lips. I enjoy the fresh scent of this lip balm and I wore it all summer because it has SPF in it. The packaging was also cute making it easy to carry around with you .

August 18, 2017

Love it so much, would buy more of them soon loving it can't wait for more to come in the mail. I can't believe how good they are.

August 15, 2017

Your Lips will thank you!

I buy these all year round. Love when the 3 packs, or specialty packs come around. Great flavour, last long enough to use daily for 3 months plus (for me anyway).

Feels nice on the lips and smells fantastic. I only like certain scents, and grapefruit is a great flavour.

My Mom uses the lip balms on her lips and her cheekbones while she's in the sun. She has thin.high cheekbones and the eos lip balms actually protect her from burning her cheeks. Pretty neat multi usage!

August 13, 2017

This is an excellent product.

I love having sun protection . The grapefruit sent is really nice. My lips feel really soft when I am using this Eos lip balm . Everyone I show the Eos lip balm to really likes the scent.

August 12, 2017

its an ok product

my experience with eos hasn't always been a fabulous one i have tried theer hand creams which work like a charm but there lip balms are great until you stop using them when i stopped my lips became horribly chapped ( worse than before i started using them)

August 11, 2017

I use it every day!

I love the fresh scent, and the texture of this lip balm. The SPF 30 rating is awesome when I'm outdoors walking the dog, swimming, or gardening. I use it even in the winter when outdoors as the sun is still shining (sometimes) and can cause drying or wrinkles.

August 11, 2017

Smooth on lips!

It was a very good product really smooth on your lips and it doesnt make my lips dry and choppy unlike other lip products. It was very light on your lips doesnt feel like u have something on and all looks natural.

August 10, 2017

Go - to lip balm!

This lip balm is so amazing. Honestly when I first tried this a little while ago at my sisters place and I was pleasantly surprised at how creamy it was. I decided to pick it up the next time I was at Shopper's drug mart and boy I was not disappointed! This lip balm is super hydrating, soft and doesn't require you to reply very often. The size is pretty big too so for someone like like me who is constantly applying.