eos Active Protection Lip Balm Smooth Spheres in Fresh Grapefruit SPF 30 Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #195 out of 948 in Lip Balm

August 15, 2017

Your Lips will thank you!

I buy these all year round. Love when the 3 packs, or specialty packs come around. Great flavour, last long enough to use daily for 3 months plus (for me anyway).

Feels nice on the lips and smells fantastic. I only like certain scents, and grapefruit is a great flavour.

My Mom uses the lip balms on her lips and her cheekbones while she's in the sun. She has thin.high cheekbones and the eos lip balms actually protect her from burning her cheeks. Pretty neat multi usage!

August 13, 2017

This is an excellent product.

I love having sun protection . The grapefruit sent is really nice. My lips feel really soft when I am using this Eos lip balm . Everyone I show the Eos lip balm to really likes the scent.

August 13, 2017

Amazing

My lips are usually dry and have cracks wheatgers it's in the winter or summer. After suing this amazing Chapstick I bought from Walmart-or Amy local drugstore my lips have been better.

August 12, 2017

its an ok product

my experience with eos hasn't always been a fabulous one i have tried theer hand creams which work like a charm but there lip balms are great until you stop using them when i stopped my lips became horribly chapped ( worse than before i started using them)

August 11, 2017

I use it every day!

I love the fresh scent, and the texture of this lip balm. The SPF 30 rating is awesome when I'm outdoors walking the dog, swimming, or gardening. I use it even in the winter when outdoors as the sun is still shining (sometimes) and can cause drying or wrinkles.

August 11, 2017

Smooth on lips!

It was a very good product really smooth on your lips and it doesnt make my lips dry and choppy unlike other lip products. It was very light on your lips doesnt feel like u have something on and all looks natural.

August 10, 2017

Go - to lip balm!

This lip balm is so amazing. Honestly when I first tried this a little while ago at my sisters place and I was pleasantly surprised at how creamy it was. I decided to pick it up the next time I was at Shopper's drug mart and boy I was not disappointed! This lip balm is super hydrating, soft and doesn't require you to reply very often. The size is pretty big too so for someone like like me who is constantly applying.

1.7/5

July 26, 2017

Eos lip balm

Personally eos lip balm leaves my lips really oly and in a few hours it makes my lips start to dry up/flake. Wouldn't recommend this unless your lips aren't sensitive

1.5/5

July 25, 2017

Just drys you lips more

Its so expensive but not worth 1$ sure its cute container but the blam dosent smoothend you lips at all it just make them dryer i would not recommended this to eniwon sorry

0.5/5

June 05, 2017

This product does nothing to moisture your lips. It drys them out even more. The taste makes me feel sick. Dirt easily gets trapped in the container and these products do go mouldy fast if you forget about them.

Ikea Torkis laundry basket

Ikea Alex drawer unit

Ikea Flintan swivel chair

Ikea Knubbig table lamp

Ikea Fniss waste bin

ellstar earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Ikea Byllan laptop support

Ikea Lisabo desk

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Self care