eos Active Protection Lip Balm Smooth Spheres in Fresh Grapefruit SPF 30 Reviews

August 12, 2017

its an ok product

my experience with eos hasn't always been a fabulous one i have tried theer hand creams which work like a charm but there lip balms are great until you stop using them when i stopped my lips became horribly chapped ( worse than before i started using them)

August 11, 2017

I use it every day!

I love the fresh scent, and the texture of this lip balm. The SPF 30 rating is awesome when I'm outdoors walking the dog, swimming, or gardening. I use it even in the winter when outdoors as the sun is still shining (sometimes) and can cause drying or wrinkles.

August 11, 2017

Smooth on lips!

It was a very good product really smooth on your lips and it doesnt make my lips dry and choppy unlike other lip products. It was very light on your lips doesnt feel like u have something on and all looks natural.

August 10, 2017

Go - to lip balm!

This lip balm is so amazing. Honestly when I first tried this a little while ago at my sisters place and I was pleasantly surprised at how creamy it was. I decided to pick it up the next time I was at Shopper's drug mart and boy I was not disappointed! This lip balm is super hydrating, soft and doesn't require you to reply very often. The size is pretty big too so for someone like like me who is constantly applying.

1.7/5

July 26, 2017

Eos lip balm

Personally eos lip balm leaves my lips really oly and in a few hours it makes my lips start to dry up/flake. Wouldn't recommend this unless your lips aren't sensitive

1.5/5

July 25, 2017

Just drys you lips more

Its so expensive but not worth 1$ sure its cute container but the blam dosent smoothend you lips at all it just make them dryer i would not recommended this to eniwon sorry

0.5/5

June 05, 2017

This product does nothing to moisture your lips. It drys them out even more. The taste makes me feel sick. Dirt easily gets trapped in the container and these products do go mouldy fast if you forget about them.

May 24, 2017

This lip balm is really hydraiting for your lips! The grapefruit smell is amaizing! I like the sphere shape of this lip balm. You should totally buy it! Perfect for the winter, when my lips are really dry.

April 21, 2017

This is my favorite EOS lip balm! I love the flavour and the smell isn't too strong. Very moisturizing and I don't find it leaves an after taste in my mouth like some. Always use it before bed and I wake up with super soft lips.

2.2/5

March 06, 2017

I find that the more i use this product the more my lips get dried out and the more i have to use the product. When my lips are super chapped i want the sooth feeling or tingling so i know its working and this product dint have that. However the Grapefruit flavor is perfect and is the best grapefruit flavor item i have had. If you like grapefruit both taste and smell and don't mine using the product a lot then this is for you,