eos Active Protection Lip Balm Smooth Spheres in Fresh Grapefruit SPF 30 Reviews

September 19, 2017

smells great but is too soft

I love the eos lip balms but find the ones that contain spf dont seem to last very long or endure any warmth or type of heat. I do however love the smell of this one and my lips felt quite moisturized while the balm was still intact. maybe next time I'll put it in the fridge to keep it well!

September 12, 2017

Amazing smell!

This lip balm smells amazing, not too strong - Just right!

Applies smooth without a greasy feeling some lip balms leave. I love that it has an spf and doesn't change the colour of my lips.

August 28, 2017

would love to try this product .

would love to try this product but did not get a sample and the product is not sold where I live. I would love at least to try this product as my lips are always dry and cracked, other lip balms do not work, also love that this product has a hint of colour.

August 27, 2017

Awesome

I bought this from costco and love all 6 flavours. Keeps my lips hydrated not chapped for most of the time with a little balm. I will keep this as an imp part in my lip care routine.

August 23, 2017

Not a grapefruit lover!

I like this fresh little eos lip balm but I do not like the flavour! Grapefruit is bitter and sour and while this does not come through when you use it, it isn;t one of my favs!

August 23, 2017

It's good

I like this lip balm alot it was easy to apply to my lips I like how it felt thicker I was getting a good amount on my lips. I enjoy the fresh scent of this lip balm and I wore it all summer because it has SPF in it. The packaging was also cute making it easy to carry around with you .

August 18, 2017

Love it so much, would buy more of them soon loving it can't wait for more to come in the mail. I can't believe how good they are.

August 15, 2017

Your Lips will thank you!

I buy these all year round. Love when the 3 packs, or specialty packs come around. Great flavour, last long enough to use daily for 3 months plus (for me anyway).

Feels nice on the lips and smells fantastic. I only like certain scents, and grapefruit is a great flavour.

My Mom uses the lip balms on her lips and her cheekbones while she's in the sun. She has thin.high cheekbones and the eos lip balms actually protect her from burning her cheeks. Pretty neat multi usage!

August 13, 2017

This is an excellent product.

I love having sun protection . The grapefruit sent is really nice. My lips feel really soft when I am using this Eos lip balm . Everyone I show the Eos lip balm to really likes the scent.

August 12, 2017

its an ok product

my experience with eos hasn't always been a fabulous one i have tried theer hand creams which work like a charm but there lip balms are great until you stop using them when i stopped my lips became horribly chapped ( worse than before i started using them)